Surgical Clinical Trainer - Variable Flex - Florida
Responsible for training our new and existing customers on all Cynosure products. This includes product training and support pre or post sale.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- New Product training
- Product re-training
- Discuss critical account information with sales team before all trainings
- Schedule initial training within target timeframe of two to three weeks of equipment installation
- Ensure that new accounts have ordered the necessary products and accessories for a successful in-service and check to confirm receipt at customer site before in-service date
- Provide input on updating educational material
- Field clinical questions from customers when necessary
- Record, communicate and track all visit
- Embody and deliver the “Exceptional Everyday”
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in nursing, education, life Sciences, or another related field. RN, LPN, NP, PA, Aesthetician, Laser Technician or equivalent.
- Preferred three to five years of clinical training or experience in a medical setting using Cynosure brand energy-based devices.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work with staff at all levels
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrates trustworthiness, respect and integrity
- Must be able to schedule travel in the most efficient and effective manner to maximize time
- Excellent communication skills written, verbal, and presentation.
- Possess a positive, proactive approach to solving clinical issues or technical problems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and web tools.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- ☐ Sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- ☒ Stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- ☒ Lifting/pushing/pulling and carrying products weighing up to 45 pounds
- ☒ Potential Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration and/or moderate noise levels.
- ☒ Potential Exposure to hazardous chemicals or other materials.
- ☐ Safety Shoes compliant with site specific policies/procedures must be worn in designated areas
- ☒ Potential Exposure to blood.
- ☒ Other (please specify): Extensive travel, up to 80%; Valid driver’s license and vehicle available for work use required
Cynosure is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
- Job Family Clinical
- Job Function Clinical Training
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education Associate Degree