Field Technology Support Technician
Who We Are:
Headquartered in Atlantic Canada with offices across the United States and around the world, Bulletproof has two decades in the security business, protecting its clients’ privacy and data. The company’s footprint now includes users on six continents trusting Bulletproof to secure their identities, networks, data, and devices.
Driven by innovative, empowered and creative teamwork, we build solutions that solve business challenges and deliver overall business improvement for our global clients. At Bulletproof, we are committed to our customers, our team and our communities. Bulletproof's practices include Security and Network Operations Centers, Security Assessment & Audit, Quality Assurance and Testing, Microsoft Consulting, Managed Services, and Product Fulfillment; working together to provide true end-to-end business solutions.
Why You Should Work With Us:
At Bulletproof, our people are the core of who we are and what we do. Founded in Atlantic Canada and now operating globally, it’s our people who drive us and who bring us together. We believe that it’s through trusting and empowering our entire team, that we achieve more. Bulletproof was named Microsoft’s global Security Partner of the Year  and Four-peat Microsoft Canada IMPACT Award winner [2019-2022]. Bulletproof is proud to be a Microsoft Gold Partner with twelve gold competencies and a member of the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association. We are committed to helping our customers achieve more securely.
We are growing! Our mandate to expand our capacity and market reach is aggressive. We are building the team to help us achieve those goals; in the Boston, MA area. We have ambitious plans to leverage our depth of experience across our practices.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance.
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment.
- Career experiences that can span between different Bulletproof businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world.
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others.
- Paid Mileage for business travel – outside of Boston.
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- An employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid time off
- And much more
What we are looking for:
Bulletproof is currently seeking a full-time IT support analyst based in Boston, MA. This role will be primarily responsible for handling end-user tier 2 and tier 3 server and network support issues. As a Technical Field analyst, you are expected to visit and work at the client’s premisses.
In addition to top-notch troubleshooting ability, this position requires flawless customer service skills. Soft skills are essential. The position involves a high level of direct customer interaction and our reputation for customer service is excellent. We expect every employee to meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.
This position involves both remote work and onsite customer work. A vehicle is also required for onsite travel.
This position involves working with several high-security organizations. A successful CORI and CJIS background check will be required.
- Fully address complex service issues which may arise via phone, email, or office walk-ins.
- Provide tier 2 and tier 3 support for customer software, hardware, and network issues.
- Perform software, hardware, and network installations, repairs, and updates.
- Support Windows Server environments, including DFS, clustering, virtualization, etc.
- Support network and wireless deployments, including Cisco ASA, Meraki, Ubiquiti, HP ProCurve, etc (these are NICE TO HAVE skills)
- Support Microsoft 365 and Azure environments, including Azure AD, Endpoint Management, conditional access, Windows 365, Azure Virtual Desktop
- Keep detailed and up to date information on all assigned tickets.
- Cover on-call hours for nights and weekends on a periodic basis.
- Past experience at a Managed Service Provider required.
- At least 3 years of experience implementing and supporting Active Directory networks.
- Strong familiarity with Windows network technologies, such as DNS, DHCP, GPO, DFS.
- At least 3 years of experience troubleshooting Windows server and desktop operating systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex issues in a systematic and efficient way.
- Strong customer service skills are required. You will be interacting directly with clients and they will look to you to provide support and solutions in a timely and professional manner.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Hyper-V; other virtualization technologies a plus.
- Microsoft Certified Professional, Solutions Associate, or Solutions Expert strongly preferred.
- Any additional industry certifications such as Citrix, Datto, VMware, Cisco, or HPe are beneficial.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Bulletproof is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Bulletproof is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- 職務ファミリ USA
- 支払タイプ 給与
- アメリカ合衆国 マサチューセッツ州
- アメリカ合衆国 マサチューセッツ州 クインシー
- アメリカ合衆国 マサチューセッツ州 フォックスボロ
- アメリカ合衆国 マサチューセッツ州 ブルックライン
- アメリカ合衆国 マサチューセッツ州 ボストン