カナダ ノバスコシア州 ● カナダ ノバスコシア州 ハリファックス 要求 #601
Business is BOOMING and we are looking for an Account Executive to join our growing team of sales professionals in our Halifax, NS location!
If you are looking to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and innovative sales environment with unlimited growth opportunity, then you just might be the candidate we have been looking for.
Do you have a passion for selling, connecting with people, understanding your prospect's business challenges, and most importantly, figuring out how these problems can be solved? Do you continue to successfully achieve your sales quotas by developing and implementing sales strategies? Are you ready to make a strategic career move into a company that offers unlimited possibilities? If the answer to these questions is “yes” we very much want to hear from you!
At Bulletproof, our people are the core of who we are and what we do. Founded in Atlantic Canada and now operating globally, it’s our people who drive us and who bring us together. We believe that it’s through trusting and empowering our entire team, that we achieve more. Bulletproof is a Microsoft Solutions Provider, a FOUR-PEAT Microsoft Canada Workplace Impact Award winner, and crowned the “2021 Microsoft Global Security Partner of the Year. Bulletproof is proud to be a Microsoft Gold Partner with twelve gold competencies and a member of the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association. We are committed to helping our customers achieve more securely.
What we offer:
• Healthcare (medical and dental) benefits
• Generous bonus plans and incentives
• 401k/Retirement with company match
• Company paid LTD, STD, ADD, & Life Insurance
• Career growth opportunities
• Hybrid work force
• Work-life balance
Ours is a workplace you will brag about. The people are smart. The clients are appreciative. The atmosphere is friendly. Opportunities for growth abound.
If you have a “let’s do this!” attitude and a semi-decent sense of humor, we want to hear from you.
Bulletproof is a dynamic, fast-paced, and innovative cybersecurity firm that works with clients around the world to provide strategic guidance, testing, and validation of their IT systems. With roots in Atlantic Canada and close ties to Gaming Labs International, Bulletproof has grown a world-leading
cybersecurity practice that is ready to scale across North and South America, Europe, and Asia.
Our team is second-to-none and we work with some of the most renowned technology partners across the globe. If you’re looking for a rewarding career that gives you the opportunity to work with and lead some of the top IT Security and IT Consulting specialists in the world, on challenging, results-driven projects – YOU SHOULD WORK HERE
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for remarkable salespeople who will employ any means necessary to achieve their goals. You have the drive, talent, natural ability to communicate and persistence to advance your career and make a great living! So, if you have a “let's do this!” attitude and a semi-decent sense of humor, we want to hear from you right now. Seriously, send us your resume today.
At Bulletproof, you will belong to a team of people with an incredible level of technology sales and cyber experience. Being a part of the Bulletproof team means that your clients benefit from the support and experience of all your colleagues.
Becoming an Account Executive at Bulletproof is a dynamic and rewarding way to utilize your sales leadership experience and skills. Consider the following benefits of the Bulletproof approach:
• TEAM. Becoming a part of the Bulletproof team means joining a team of experienced sales, marketing and top IT Security and IT Consulting executives who will be at your disposal for guidance, ideas, and stimulation. You will have access to more experience than you have ever had in any other sales environment.
• Variety. Bulletproof allows you to experience multiple types of business challenges and opportunities. You will be helping the Company grow; and when you’ve succeeded, you’ll be able to take on new challenges within the organization.
• Flexibility. Bulletproof allows you to balance your workload so you can take care of your life commitments.
• Always Adding Value. Bulletproof is always looking for ways to help their clients! Our business development is driven by a culture of exploring the challenges prospective clients face, then sharing insights that add immediate value. In the long term, we enjoy the opportunity to have a lasting impact on the companies we serve.
What will make you a success? You’ve got this!
• >4 years' proven success in an outbound software and/or technology products and services sales environment preferably with IT security solutions and/or Managed IT services.
• Proven track record in acquiring leads and generating revenue. MUST BE RESULTS DRIVEN.
• Effective sales skills and the ability to consistently apply those skills to achieve quotas and goals.
• Ability to develop strong working relationships both internally and externally.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Professional energy, poise, and self-confidence.
• Full time position: Must be willing to work in the Halifax office a minimum 3 days per week.
• Travel for sales and client engagement will be required
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Bulletproof is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Bulletproof is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- 職務ファミリ Canada
- 支払タイプ 給与
- 雇用インジケーター Regular
- カナダ ノバスコシア州
- カナダ ノバスコシア州 ハリファックス