Who you are
As a reliable, diligent team member – you’re looking for a new career with room to grow… while producing sustainably packaged products that are good for the planet!
What you’ll do day-to-day
We have three types of Equipment Operators in our plant, who all have a slightly different role in manufacturing our delicious Flow products:
· Downstream Equipment (DE) Operator (starting at $18/hr): Monitor and fix faults in the equipment monitor raw materials supplies to ensure efficient production, and judge/prioritize downtime events.
· Filler Operator (starting at $19/hr): Ensure efficient operation of machine filling, quality output, sanitization and support equipment maintenance activities.
· Process Operator (starting at $20/hr): Operate the process aspects of lines, and supply packaging fillers with required products, measuring and weighing out ingredients while preforming quality control and technical duties.
We have each of those roles on all 3 shifts (fulltime) ; when you apply, we’ll ask you which ones you want to be considered for:
· Morning (7am-3:30pm)
· Afternoon (3pm-11:30pm | +$0.50 shift premium)
· Night (11pm-7:30am | +$1 shift premium)
- Friday to Saturday work schedules
- Life and Medical Insurance including Dental and Vision
- 2 Weeks vacation per year
· High school diploma preferred
· Previous experience in a manufacturing plant preferred
· Availability for one or more of our usual shifts
- Type de paie À heure
- Taux min. à l'embauche 19,00 $
- Taux max. à l'embauche 20,00 $