Aurora Plant, 155 Industrial Pkwy S., Aurora, Ontario, Canada
Numéro de demande 5
18 août 2022
Wage starts from 18$/hour depends on experience and shift
8 hours shift reports to shift supervisor
Monday to Friday work schedule
2 weeks vacation per year
Benefits and Life insurance including dentil and vision
Location: Industrial Parkway South - Aurora, ON
What you’ll do day-to-day:
• Operates equipment in a manner consistent with Flow’s Health and Safety policies.
• Uses a Warehouse Management System (WMS) to receive, check, count inventory, verify, sort and classify materials and equipment by stock number, condition and other classifications and note them down in relevant logs.
• Wrapping loads with a shrink wrapper, loading goods onto and off a truck
• Performs order picking which involves lifting and re-palletizing the products.
• Unpacks cartons and boxes to check the material and then again seal them.
• Compares data against the documents given by the management and note irregularities if any.
• Prepares product for shipment ensuring accuracy, efficiency and customer service standards are met.
• Provides quality service to the client by ensuring inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage
• Maintains equipment and materials in a neat, clean and orderly fashion and handles fragile items with care.
• Maintains a clean and secure work area.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Manufacturing related experience
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of good manufacturing practices
Type de paie