Staff Accountant (Virtual)
Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois, EE. UU. ● Virtual Sol. nº 2949
lunes, 13 de marzo de 2023
Under general supervision, performs a variety of general accounting and analysis, and other related duties in daily administration of accounting department.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
15% •Responsible for the monthly/quarterly/annual payment of customer volume discounts to customers of Allied domestic business
15% • Responsible for report preparation used in the monthly reporting to Wells Fargo as well as provides significant support to the three ABL exams per year
10% • Responsible for the analysis of SIRVA Move Management cargo claims reserves and profitability analysis as well as accounting associated with SMM commissions
10% • Responsible for the escheat check process for Moving Services
5% • Responsible for internal reporting for Moving Services which includes DSO reporting and Cash Flow reporting, as well as regulatory report preparation and submission to various states
5% • Works on special accounting projects as needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND PREFERRED SKILLS
• Ability to work independently and apply judgment based on experience
• Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures in the accounting field
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Oracle Essbase preferred
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3+ years’ experience in the private or public accounting
We anticipate the pay range for this role $41,000-$58,000. Actual compensation will be based on skills and experience.
- Tipo de pago Salario
- Indicador de empleo Regular
- Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois, EE. UU.