Linden Bulk Transportation (LBT) is expanding their Tank Wash Cleaning Team at the Linden, NJ Terminal.
LBT, established in 1982, provides safe, reliable bulk truck across North America. Headquartered in Linden, New Jersey. LBT has over 350 power units, 675 trailers. In addition to its headquarters in Linden, NJ, LBT has facilities in Pennsylvania, Illinois, Texas, and Louisiana. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Odyssey Logistics and Technology Corporation, LBT facilitates the growth of its clients through its large-diversified fleet.
Tank Wash Cleaners are responsible for cleaning bulk trailers and containers. LBT, is a leader in Safety, and requires each Tank Wash Cleaner to successfully complete safety training annually. The ideal candidate will possess previous tank wash cleaning experience and have strong knowledge of tank and trailer cleaning procedures and use hand tools. There is no better way to learn our business!!
At Linden Bulk Transportation, we are committed to ensuring that our customer’s products are distributed in accordance with the processes supporting the National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD) Responsible Distribution and the American Chemistry Council’s Responsible Care programs. In conjunction with our quality assurance efforts, we continually work with our customers, colleagues, suppliers and the general public to minimize the risks associated with chemical distribution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates a yard tractor to transport, and position tanks, and trailers for cleaning.
- Cleans the interior and exterior of tanks and trailers, using pumps and pressure washer to clean interiors and exteriors or tanks, and trailers.
- Responsible for tank and trailer interior visual inspection, to determine cleanliness based on specifications.
- Understand and properly complete all work orders and post cleaning release paperwork.
- Complies with all Safety, Health, Environmental and Security Policy and Programs.
- Complies will all OSHA, EPA, and DOT regulations.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience is preferred, but we will train the right candidate
- Must have a valid NJ Driver’s License
- Must be able to work at elevated heights
- Must be able to work indoors and outdoors, in varying weather conditions.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be available for shift work and weekends.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must comply with all company policies and stay current on all safety training.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English is required.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of individuals.
- Good verbal/written communication skills.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
- Exposed to temperature extremes while working under roof.
- Must wear appropriate safety gear and PPE
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders without balance loss.
- Work on high platforms.
- Lift at least 75 lbs. as needed
- Stand more than 95% of the workday
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits – Medical plans, Dental plans, vision plan, life insurance plan, Voluntary Life Insurance plan, Disability insurance, AFLAC, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Paid Time Off, Wellness Incentives, Tobacco Cessation Program, Telemedicine, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness Program, 401k plan with a company match, Direct Path, Purchasing Power, and Odyssey Exclusive Benefits
- Stability, and Growth Opportunities
- Individual development program
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Grupo de puestos Operations
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Nivel de formación requerido Escuela secundaria
- Fecha de inicio del trabajo lunes, 14 de noviembre de 2022
- Linden, Nueva Jersey, EE. UU.