An experienced Forklift Mechanic is wanted to maintain and repair forklifts within a busy multiple warehouse environment. All warehouse buildings are in Denver, CO or nearby suburbs. Valid driver’s license is required.
Responsibilities / Experience includes but not limited to:
· Maintaining/repairing Liquid Propane Gas forklifts, repairing forklift attachments, rebuilding engines.
· Maintain dock levelers, other mechanical warehouse equipment.
· Perform welding & hydraulics.
· Electrical and building maintenance experience.
· Create organized maintenance schedules and check lists for all forklifts for all warehouses (In Denver/Aurora, CO Area)
· Work with warehouse Supervisors for coordination of repairs.
· Check/repair all lifts and prioritize repairs.
· Order parts, maintain critical parts inventory, and verify the receipt of parts.
· Contain costs by using warranties, evaluating service and parts options.
· Organized and detailed record keeping is necessary.
· Maintain an exceptionally clean and safe work environment.
· Certified Safety record.
· Commute between all warehouses to check/repair lifts and be able to coordinate the movement of forklifts to the warehouse where they’re needed.
· Must have basic computer knowledge with email, Microsoft Excel, Google docs.
· Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Grupo de puestos Operations
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Se requiere desplazamiento Sí
- Fecha de inicio del trabajo miércoles, 20 de julio de 2022
- Denver, Colorado, EE. UU.