Frac Equipment Operator
The Senior Equipment Operator (SEO) will perform assigned duties under the supervision of the Site Supervisor, while adhering to company's operational and safety procedures. Through self-study, training and practice, the SEO will develop their skill sets. At the district's discretion the SEO may be subject to but not limited to operating Rigging Up, Pump Maintenance, Sand Operations, Acid Operations, Chemical Operations, Blender Operations, Ground Foreman, and Pump Operations.
- Essential Functions
- Connect/Disconnect, inspect, and/or repair treating components according to company procedures.
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment according to company policy to ensure unit is in safe and proper working condition for the next service job
- Operate equipment as assigned by Job Site Supervisor
- Perform all duties in compliance with customer and company policies and procedures, along with applicable regulations
- Comply with chemical handling safety requirements
- Actively participates in safety meetings to identify and address risks and hazards
- Assist in keeping base location and equipment neat, clean, and in good repair
- Participate in well site job risk analysis and continual improvement programs in the location that affects client satisfaction
- Comply with all government, industry and company regulations and standards to ensure a healthy and safe work environment, as well as, reduce environmental impact
- Complete required job training and competency assessments for job role
- Serve as a mentor and competency assessor to all subordinate equipment operators.
- Required to complete a OSHA respirator fit test.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Acquires necessary knowledge and skills to accomplish a task, achieve results and perform job effectively.
- Performs work energetically. Seizes opportunities. Reacts quickly to critical situations.
- Assists and works well others to accomplish goals and maintains composure in highly stressful or adverse situations.
- Shows up for work and completes scheduled work hours.
- Able to learn and integrate new technical skills and knowledge, and able to adapt behavior and work methods in response to changing conditions.
- Able to perform work under a wide array of different weather elements
Minimum Required Education
- G.E.D. - Required, or
- H.S. Diploma - Required
Minimum Required Work Experience
- 4-5 years - Required
Licenses and Certifications
- Valid Driver's License - Required
- Commercial Driver's License - Required
- HAZMAT Endorsement - Preferred
- First Aid - Preferred
- CPR - Preferred
- Forklift Training - Preferred
- Lock out, Tag out - Preferred
- PEC Premier - Preferred
- Job Family Operations
- Job Function Field - Frac
- Pay Type Hourly
- Marshall, TX, USA