Iron Service Technician
The Iron Service Technician 2 supports the inspection of high pressure pumping components to meet customer standard and performs required duties listed within this job description with a focus on quality service delivery and integrity our customers can trust.
- Supports the safety culture at the base by adhering to established safety procedures and expectations of compliance.
- Must complete New Employee Orientation Training, competitor product training, quality training and safety training.
- Maximize throughput by working efficiently and eliminating unnecessary idle time.
- Successfully complete all Pinnacle Testing Services training requirements.
- Apply knowledge gained through training in all daily activities.
- Adhere to customer standards. Maintain professional appearance and demeanor.
- Perform all service technician tasks as assigned.
- Properly document all inventory transactions and maintain organization of in stock items.
- Responsible use of operating supplies. Follow all company guidelines pertaining to inventory control.
- Proactively supports compliance with local, state and federal standards including hazardous waste disposal and air quality standards.
- Identifies and recommends the upgrade of service tools, equipment, and fleet vehicles to ensure their safety, fitness for purpose and their serviceability.
- Provides daily inspection of shop tooling and equipment.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
- All other tasks as assigned by facility management.
- Required to complete a OSHA respirator fit test.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Basic PC Skills
- Able to frequently lift up to 50lbs.
- Efficient use of hand tools
- Demonstrate strong mechanical aptitude
- Committed to Safety, Health, Environment, and Quality.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must be assessed in Visual, Gauge, Rebuild, and Pressure Test.
- Must complete Pinnacle Testing Quality Standard Test and score an 80% or above.
Minimum Required Education
- H.S. Diploma - Required
Minimum Required Work Experience
- Minimum of 1 year of inspection experience - Required
- Job Family Maintenance
- Job Function Iron
- Pay Type Hourly
- Pleasanton, TX 78064, USA