Business Systems Analyst
We're on a mission to help, support educators and learners all over the world! Our tools allow higher ed institutions to gather and connect powerful data so that educational milestones can be maximized. Through our educational intelligence system, Watermark serves over 1,700+ institutions having engaged over 3 million learners for excellent outcomes while also helping to elevate faculty success and so much more.
We're proud to be part of an organization working together toward a mission larger than each of us individually. Diversity has been the main thrust of our success, with eight higher ed tech companies coming together to create one innovative offering. Our purpose and principles have helped us win EdTech's Overall Higher EdTech Solution of the Year, and we have been featured in Inc. as one of the fastest-growing TX companies in 2021. We're just getting started and can't wait to share why we love what we do!
About the Role
The Business Systems Analyst will play a key role by assisting in the maintenance of key business applications including Salesforce, Gainsight, Docusign, Asana, Intacct, Domo and related integrations. The primary focus will be maintaining and enhancing applications by maintaining user records, data structures, processes, documentation, and security. Successful candidates will have a passion for driving sales efficiency and effectiveness by creating a maintaining an optimized suite of products. The ideal candidate will enjoy working with cross-functional teams and learning new elements of business applications.
The Business Systems Analyst position reports to the Salesforce Administrator.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the management of application backend environments
- Maintain user access, records, profiles, and views
- Respond to ops tickets related to business application bugs, errors, and enhancement requests in a timely manner
- Assist in requirements gathering and execution for new business operations projects
- Load data into the SFDC environment
- Update, implement, and maintain procedures and documentation
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned
- 2+ years of experience in a business analyst, revenue operations, or Salesforce Admin role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Salesforce Administration Certification preferred
- Systems implementation experience preferred
- Experience with Clari, Gong, Outreach, Gainsight, or Marketo preferred
- Self-motivated, critical thinker with prior experience collaborating across multiple departments
Why work with Us:
Great pay, great benefits (flexible PTO, 401K matching, Wellness Fridays)
Remote global tech company moving the needle toward excellence in higher education
Thrive in a culture that promotes bringing your whole self to work and emphasizes healthy work boundaries and upward mobility
Have fun connecting cross-globally via Slack with opportunities to intro families, pets, weekend fun and more
Learn together and grow individually through frequent DEI learning, monthly water coolers and more
Work alongside transparent leaders with an open and consistent feedback approach.
At Watermark we’re continually strengthening the rich diversity in our workplace and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We work together to provide an inclusive hiring experience where all qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation such as an ASL interpreter or different interview format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a request in advance of your interview.
- Pay Type Salary