Entry-level Paper Manufacturing ($23.46/hr)
In operation since 1971, the Ticonderoga Mill produces high end printing and technical papers harvested from Adirondack and Vermont forests. With over 600 dedicated employees focused on safety, environment, quality and production, we operate and monitor various pulping and papermaking processes and systems.
We are seeking hourly, entry-level production team members who have the abilities and aptitude to progress to the top job in each department. New employees begin in the Labor Pool where they meet our teams, gain training, learn the processes and orient to equipment during the first several weeks of employment. Typical duties for a Labor Pool employee vary greatly based on areas to which they are assigned.
Labor Pool Starting Rate: $23.46/hr.
Opportunities to make higher rates as you train and qualify!
Sylvamo offers a very attractive and competitive benefit package including, health and dental care coverage plans, a defined pension plan (monthly benefit of $57 for every year of service), 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, quarterly bonus potential and more!
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age with a High School Diploma or GED.
Must be willing to meet the following requirements:
- Undergo a drug screen for illicit use of drugs as a condition of employment
- Work any shift and a rotating shift schedule, holidays and/or weekends
- 12 hour shift trial begins January 2023
- Operate or work in industrial conditions (may be warm/hot, dusty/dirty, around hazardous chemicals, noise, heavy machinery or elevated working surfaces (with proper safety training and safety protection)
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Ticonderoga, NY 12883, USA