Parts Driver - Kearny Mesa Ford Kia
A Parts Driver delivers and picks up parts and equipment for the dealership. Drivers also check invoices to ensure that the parts ordered were correctly pulled for delivery to the customer. The delivery driver must account for cash on COD orders and maintain an accurate, detailed delivery log.
- Promptly meet and assist both the technician and retail guest in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Drive to and from parts vendors for shipments and deliveries
- Load delivery truck with parts inventory
- Reads appropriate manuals to ascertain type and specification of part
- Dispenses parts to the service department
- Assists in taking inventory
- Meets departmental production and profitability goals
- Follows Safeguard rules and regulations
- General housekeeping of the Parts Department
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to drive safely.
- Ability to use navigation tools such as onboard GPS, smartphone apps, and/or web-based or physical maps.
- Ability to plan delivery routes.
- Ability to maintain basic logs and records.
- Ability to carry out a series of instructions without constant supervision.
- Able to remain professional and courteous at all times.
Education and Experience:
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds regularly.
- Must be able to load and unload packages with and without dollies in various types of weather.
Kearny Mesa Ford Kia employees are offered a generous benefit plan which includes:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Vehicle Service Discounts
- Vehicle Parts Discounts
- Employee Assistance Plans
- Maderas Golf Club Discounts
- And More!
Kearny Mesa Ford Kia is an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v) and maintains a drug free workplace. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $16.30
- Max Hiring Rate $18.00
- Required Education High School
- 7303 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92111, USA