Senior International Accountant
We are seeking an experienced Senior International Accountant for the Finance team in our Las Vegas studio. This position will report to the International Accounting Manager and assist with the accounting operations of our foreign subsidiaries.
- Prepare routine and non-routine journal entries, including inter-company, to ensure proper recognition of transactions for corporate and foreign subsidiaries.
- Prepare inter-company billing in accordance with transfer pricing policies
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of assigned accounts
- Assist with management of the fixed asset system for calculating additions, disposals, and depreciation.
- Contribute to the development and documentation of key processes and controls
- Assist with coordination of subsidiary audits
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or related field
- Knowledgeable of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and best practices
- 3-5 years of progressive accounting experience, public or corporate accounting preferred
- Experience with accounting systems and knowledge of the month-end close process
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Possess excellent organizational and communication skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Work independently and demonstrate strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Oracle NetSuite and Blackline
- Active CPA license
- Experience with foreign exchange transactions and inter-company reconciliations
- Experience with IFRS
Benefits and Perks
- 100% health premium coverage for you and your dependents
- 401K match and Restricted stock Units
- Flexible vacation policy
- Employee-driven entertainment, happy hours, and team-building events
- Snacks and drinks are available in the kitchen
- Casual work environment
- An open, collaborative workspace
PLAYSTUDIOS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will be considered regardless of their sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), race, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, or other protected category under the law.
PLAYSTUDIOS is the developer of award-winning casual games for mobile and social platforms, including POP! Slots, myVEGAS Slots, myVEGAS Blackjack, and my KONAMI Slots. The apps are powered by the company’s groundbreaking playAWARDS loyalty platform, which enables players to earn real-world rewards from more than 70 iconic hospitality, entertainment, and leisure brands across 15 countries and four continents. playAWARDS partners include MGM Resorts International, Wolfgang Puck, Norwegian Cruise Line, Resorts World, Gray Line Tours, and Hippodrome Casino, among others. Founded by a team of veteran gaming, hospitality, and technology entrepreneurs, PLAYSTUDIOS apps combine the best elements of popular social games with exciting casino gaming mechanics. To learn more about PLAYSTUDIOS, visit www.playstudios.com
- Pay Type Salary