Global Compensation Manager
As the Global Compensation Manager, you will drive projects and provide analysis to attract and retain the best talent in the mobile gaming industry across 6 countries around the world and growing. You'll handle the development, implementation, communication, and administration of innovative compensation programs including job architecture, short and long-term incentives, reward and recognition programs, benchmarking and survey analysis, emerging trends, new technologies and compensation training.
- Own the design, delivery, and support of global compensation programs.
- Provide compensation consulting and support throughout the business
- Develops and/or participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company's competitive position.
- In collaboration with the compensation committee, the compensation manager will lead best practices
- Collaborate closely with HR Business Partners, regional leaders, and key business stakeholders to provide recommendations on day to day needs such as new hire offers, promotions, and job leveling
- Lead strategic compensation projects such as annual compensation planning cycles, bonus processes, retention programs, M&A, etc.
- Develop and assess compensation structures, salary ranges, job architecture (families/position levels), and conduct job evaluations and market pricing. Conduct ongoing research for improving effectiveness of compensation plans as it relates to market competitiveness to attract and motivate employees.
- Ensure company compliance with local laws governing both compensation and benefits practices, and highlight potential issues
- 4+ years broad-based compensation experience in high tech; CCP preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience managing compensation programs that have several components including base, bonus, and equity.
- Expertise in compensation market practices, rules/regulations, and compliance
- Great team player with a collaborative mindset and comfortable working with all levels of business
- Able to navigate remote management/team collaboration and are comfortable with virtual communication tools
- Ability to analyze data, create, and share meaningful insights
- Self-starter with great organization skills and follow-through, with the ability to prioritize your workload and balance concurrent projects
- Experience with Workday, Radford, and PayScale or similar systems/tools
Benefits and Perks
- 100% health premium coverage for you and your dependents
- 401K match and Restricted stock units
- Flexible vacation policy
- Employee-driven entertainment, happy hours, and team-building events
- Snacks and drinks are available in the kitchen
- Casual work environment
PLAYSTUDIOS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will be considered regardless of their sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), race, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, or other protected category under the law.
PLAYSTUDIOS is the developer and operator of award-winning free-to-play casual games for mobile and social platforms. The company’s collection of original and published titles is powered by its groundbreaking playAWARDS loyalty marketing platform, which enables players to earn real-world rewards from a portfolio of global entertainment, retail, technology, travel, leisure, and gaming brands across 17 countries and four continents. Founded by a team of veteran gaming, hospitality, and technology entrepreneurs, PLAYSTUDIOS brings together beautifully designed mobile gaming content with an innovative loyalty platform in order to provide its players with an unequaled entertainment experience and its partners with actionable business insights. To learn more about PLAYSTUDIOS, visit playstudios.com
- Pay Type Salary