Part-Time Support Agent
We are excited to add an awesome, experienced, Part-Time Support Agent to our team. This role will respond to player inquiries regarding all aspects of our games and rewards program. You will represent the brand in one-on-one support interactions and be a friendly and helpful resource for player questions, as well as contributing to external support content. By reporting and escalating issues to our production teams, you will drive continual improvements in the quality of our products and the experiences we are able to offer our audience.
The ideal candidate has excellent information retention and written/verbal communication skills as well as a positive attitude and a passion for consistently creating a high-quality game experience.
- Fluency in our portfolio of games, rewards program, and player TOS
- Responding to up to 150 written inquiries per day
- Documenting and escalating player issues to the appropriate team
- Providing feedback on games and features
- Generating and maintaining external support content (game guides, troubleshooting, FAQs)
- Staying on top of new releases, marketing promotions, updates to the rewards program
- Social media monitoring & outbound communication, providing appropriate, prompt, and educational responses to enhance support-related interactions on social channels.
- Demonstrate professionalism and empathy while interacting with our audience
- Effectively communicate thoughtful insights on player experiences to internal teams
- Report to the support manager and work with other support agents across our offices
- 2+ years in a high-volume support or QA role
- High degree of proficiency in web-based software
- A passion for language and utilizing it to strengthen positive brand perception
- Excellent judgment, adaptability, and information retention
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Drive to exceed productivity goals while maintaining high-quality output
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Deep experience in gaming, tech support, or e-commerce
- Interested in learning more about game design and mechanics
Benefits and Perks
- 401K match and Restricted stock units
- Flexible vacation policy
- Employee-driven entertainment, happy hours, and team-building events
- Snacks and drinks are available in the kitchen
- Casual work environment
PLAYSTUDIOS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will be considered regardless of their sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), race, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, or other protected category under the law.
PLAYSTUDIOS is the developer and operator of award-winning free-to-play casual games for mobile and social platforms. The company’s collection of original and published titles is powered by its groundbreaking playAWARDS loyalty marketing platform, which enables players to earn real-world rewards from a portfolio of global entertainment, retail, technology, travel, leisure, and gaming brands across 17 countries and four continents. Founded by a team of veteran gaming, hospitality, and technology entrepreneurs, PLAYSTUDIOS brings together beautifully designed mobile gaming content with an innovative loyalty platform in order to provide its players with an unequaled entertainment experience and its partners with actionable business insights. To learn more about PLAYSTUDIOS, visit playstudios.com
- Pay Type Hourly