Financial Reporting Accountant
We are seeking a Financial Reporting Accountant to join our Las Vegas studio. This position will report to the Financial Reporting Manager.
- Assist with the preparation and tie out of all SEC filings, including Forms 10-Q, 10-K, 8-K, proxy statements, earnings releases, and the supporting schedules, including compliance and review of the XBRL process and other financial and governmental statutory reporting as required.
- Provide support to auditors during the annual audit and quarterly review activities, including the testing of internal controls over financial reporting by internal and external auditors.
- Assist with updating and maintaining accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls documentation.
- Research and prepare technical accounting analyses for recurring and non-recurring transactions
- Ensure the proper implementation of new accounting pronouncements into financial statements
- Ensure compliance with all SEC and GAAP and disclosure requirements.
- Participate in the Company's Disclosure Committee and when appropriate Audit and Risk Oversight Committee
- Participate in the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to accounts payable, general ledger, intercompany transactions, and payroll, as needed.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations, and review reconciliations as requested from the Corporate Controller.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 2 years of accounting experience with a publicly traded company in a corporate accounting / financial reporting environment or 1 year of experience with a Big 4 or other national accounting firm.
- Knowledge of SEC reporting, U.S. GAAP, and SOX.
- Experience with accounting systems and knowledge of the financial statement preparation process.
- Possess excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Work independently and demonstrate strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- CPA license eligible
- Experience with Workiva, including XBRL.
- Experience with Oracle NetSuite
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
Benefits and Perks
- 100% health benefit premiums for you and your dependents
- 401K match and Restricted stock units
- Flexible vacation policy
- Employee-driven entertainment, happy hours, and team-building events
- Snacks and drinks are available in the kitchen
- Casual work environment
PLAYSTUDIOS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will be considered regardless of their sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), race, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, or other protected category under the law.
PLAYSTUDIOS is the developer of award-winning casual games for mobile and social platforms, including POP! Slots, myVEGAS Slots, myVEGAS Blackjack, and my KONAMI Slots. The apps are powered by the company’s groundbreaking playAWARDS loyalty platform, which enables players to earn real-world rewards from more than 70 iconic hospitality, entertainment, and leisure brands across 15 countries and four continents. playAWARDS partners include MGM Resorts International, Wolfgang Puck, Norwegian Cruise Line, Resorts World, Gray Line Tours, and Hippodrome Casino, among others. Founded by a team of veteran gaming, hospitality, and technology entrepreneurs, PLAYSTUDIOS apps combine the best elements of popular social games with exciting casino gaming mechanics. To learn more about PLAYSTUDIOS, visit www.playstudios.com
- Pay Type Salary