Integrations EDI Coordinator
At Odyssey, we believe high expectations are the key to everything. When we strive to become better than what we are, everything around us becomes better, too. Odyssey strives to foster an environment that allows employees to develop new ideas and thrive. With our advanced technology, global network and integrated processes, we regularly break new ground for clients and are able to offer logistics careers that cultivate successful professionals and develop existing talent.
Our team is comprised of logisticians, engineers, technicians and supply chain experts, as well as professionals in other administrative and specialized areas who work at multiple locations across the United States, as well as in our international operations in North America, Europe and Asia.
For more information, please visit www.odysseylogistics.com
See yourself at Odyssey.
Join the team as our new Integrations EDI Coordinator!
Who We Are & Why We’re Hiring
Odyssey Brokerage Managed Services (Overland) Odyssey Overland LLC, a subsidiary of Odyssey Logistics & Technology Corporation (Odyssey), has provided safe and dependable end-to-end bulk liquid transportation for over 30 years. We have one of the most extensive bulk tank networks in North America, including company-owned tank truck assets. Our clients benefit from safe, reliable service and competitive prices through a secure, leading-edge technology platform.
Based in vibrant Charlotte, NC, Odyssey is on a journey to constantly innovate logistics. We’re actively recruiting for this key, high profile role in the company because we have experienced tremendous growth and would love for you to join us!
Visit us at: www.OdysseyLogistics.com/careers
About the Job:
Lead and support the connectivity of various EDI interfaces with customers & vendors of Odyssey’s Managed Services Division.
In This Role, You Will:
- Lead EDI connection activities for Odyssey customer & carriers including EDI 990, EDI 204, EDI 210, and EDI 214 connections.
- Monitor performance regarding successful EDI messaging activities.
- Provide input to Operations on EDI performance.
- Assist with special projects including but not limited to integration platforms.
- Maintain Records of all EDI connections.
- Develop and sustain ongoing EDI cutover schedule.
- Recommend possible system enhancements that would facilitate measuring carrier performance/defect analysis.
We recognize not all applicants have every skill or qualification to match a job description exactly. Odyssey values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets most required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Four-year college degree or relevant work experience.
- Experience with EDI connectivity is a requirement.
- Experience using SQL is a requirement.
- Experience using BOOMI is a plus.
- Experience using McLeod Software is a plus.
- Experience with XML and XSLT is a plus.
- Experience with X12 standard is a plus.
- Knowledge of various web-based application tools.
- Project Management Experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple critical projects simultaneously.
- Microsoft Excel (ability to develop reports, graphs, charts, etc).
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
This is an in-office role based in Charlotte, NC!
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Choice of medical plans with FSA, HRA and HSA options;
- Company-paid dental and life/disability Plans;
- 401K with company match;
Preferred vendor discounts;
No relocation allowance will be considered unless specifically addressed. All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Odyssey does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Salary
- Charlotte, NC, USA