Customer Service Representative - Hawaii
Pearl City, HI 96782, USA Req #1712
Tuesday, November 1, 2022
RPM/Royal Hawaiian Express, a wholly owned subsidiary of Odyssey Logistics and Technology, is a well-established and respected transportation company located in Pearl City. We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team.
The CSR is responsible for responding to the customer’s inquiries and making sure that any problems they are experiencing are resolved.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Customers with tracing and tracing.
- Assist Customers with email and telephone requests.
- Coordinate pickups for all shipments from Honolulu to Los Angeles will oversee and work with the RHE Warehouse to insure that all shipments were loaded for transport.
- Prepare manifest and delivery receipts for each vessel docking into Honolulu. Process notification(s) of arrival.
- Request disposition on refused order, re-consignments, redeliveries, etc.
- Supply customers with daily and monthly activity reports.
- Request & follow-up with all pod’s from interline partners.
- Update Customer’s website with delivery status.
- Report OS&D status to customers daily.
- Process handling of claims.
- Accessorial/Consolidation billing.
- Assist Customers with email request for any of the above.
- Provide customer rate quotes.
- Upon completion of delivery, review the delivery receipts’ for accuracy and prepare them for entry into the computer.
- Maintain log of POD’s not returned and to work with dispatchers to get them turned in ASAP.
- Prepare manifest and will bill to RHE-SFS. Container billing: will bill out charges for all deliveries performed by RPM Hawaii.
- Overages/Shortages/Damages: will gather all information to create a report to OS & D Dept. in SFS. Will also keep a file of all pending OS&D.
- Keep a check log for all checks received and forward to SFS Accounting Dept. in a weekly Fed-Ex pouch.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Assist Hawaii Sales Personnel with information, “Hot Rush’ request, customer delivery status, customer credit information and any updates.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Six months related experience.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Choice of medical plans with FSA, HRA and HSA options;
- Company-paid dental and life/disability Plans;
- 401K with company match;
- Preferred vendor discounts;
- Work-life balance
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Telecommute % 0
- Required Education High School
This posting is inactive.
- Pearl City, HI 96782, USA