Dockworker - RHE (2:30 pm - 11:00 pm)
RPM, established in 1985, is a solid, quality, and fast-growing diversified transportation company with nine locations in the USA and is looking to expand. We have provided customers with quality service for over 35 years and continue to do so today. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Odyssey Logistics and Technology Corporation, RPM consistently provides excellent well-rounded services and on time delivery to its clients.
We are currently seeking a Dockworker for our Royal Hawaiian Express Division at our Fullerton facility. The candidate hired will efficiently sort, handle, and load freight into and unload it from over the road equipment, containers, city trailers, and/or straight trucks.
Hours are Monday- Friday 2:30 pm – 11:00 pm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load and unload cargo, including heavy, bulky and/or cumbersome freight.
- Able to secure or re-secure cargo by blocking, bracing, and other methods.
- Operate forklifts, hand trucks, pallet jacks, to move, load, arrange, rearrange, and unload freight.
- Excellent customer service, safety, and teamwork.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must have a minimum of one-year related warehouse experience.
- Forklift certification is preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Must be fluent in English.
- Must be Hazardous Material – Company Certified.
Typical warehouse environment. Seasonal hot & cold temperatures will be experienced in warehouse environment.
The company offers a competitive benefits package, which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drugs, Life Insurance, 401(k), Holiday pay, Vacation pay, Sick pay, and other Incentive programs.
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $18.00
- Max Hiring Rate $18.00
- Travel % 0
- Telecommute % 0
- Required Education High School
- Fullerton, CA, USA