EDI Data Analyst
At Odyssey, we believe high expectations are the key to everything. When we strive to become better than what we are, everything around us becomes better, too. Odyssey strives to foster an environment that allows employees to develop new ideas and thrive. With our advanced technology, global network and integrated processes, we regularly break new ground for clients and are able to offer logistics careers that cultivate successful professionals and develop existing talent.
Our team is comprised of logisticians, engineers, technicians and supply chain experts, as well as professionals in other administrative and specialized areas who work at multiple locations across the United States, as well as in our international operations in North America, Europe and Asia.
For more information, please visit www.odysseylogistics.com
The main purpose of this position is to design, develop, implement, and support EDI utilizing Boomi and TruckMate for Windows. Additional duties include, DB2 procedural language programming and business analysis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Create and Maintain EDI or API with our Customers or their 3rd parties using Boomi and Truckmate.
2) DB2 SQL statements as needed for building EDI or API connections between Boomi and
3) TruckMate - General support for RPMCSI companies utilizing TruckMate
- Can provide Truckmate Training
5) Crystal report knowledge a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or related field is desired.
- A minimum of 1 year of EDI analyzing EDI transaction data is required, e.g, 210, 214, 204, 997 data sets.
- Familiarity with Boomi is preferred.
- Truckmate software experience is a plus.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Crystal Reports, DBA or general DBA cert
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Choice of medical plans with FSA, HRA and HSA options;
- Company-paid dental and life/disability Plans;
- 401K with company match;
Preferred vendor discounts;
No relocation allowance will be considered unless specifically addressed. All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
- Job Family Technology
- Pay Type Hourly
- Fullerton, CA, USA