Midland Fleet Driver
The Fleet Driver is responsible for the transportation of heavy equipment, hazardous and nonhazardous material to and from wellsites in an efficient and safe manner, maintaining and promoting all safety procedures and policies while adhering to all DOT requirements.
- Follow all Company and Client HSE policies and procedures.
- Operate the truck assigned in accordance with all DOT regulations.
- Responsible for equipment related to the truck, trailer, and cargo.
- Responsible for filling out a proper DVIR for each assignment.
- Participate in pre-job safety / JSA / PAUSE meetings.
- Responsible for performing pre-trip and post trip inspections.
- Perform all other duties assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to communicate with teammates.
- Must be responsible and reliable.
- Open to change and new information. Able to adapt behavior and work methods in response to changing conditions.
- Demonstrates professionalism, integrity, ethical behavior and commitment to the values of the Company.
- Cooperates with others to accomplish goals, treats others with dignity and respect and value the contributions of others.
- Understands clearly and quickly when instructions or orders are received.
Minimum Required Education
- H.S. Diploma - Required
Licenses and Certifications
- CDL Class A - Required
- Hazmat - Preferred
- Job Family Supply Chain
- Job Function Logistics
- Pay Type Hourly
- Midland, TX, USA