Under Supervision drive equipment to and from location. Assist in rig and rig down of equipment. Assemble tool strings and rebuild tools used in the servicing of the well. Assist in training of the Operator Trainees and Operators. Able to work at heights exceeding 10 feet above ground level. Skills are typically acquired by completion of the Competency requirements. Perform all duties in compliance with Customer and Company policies and procedures and applicable regulations. Knowledgeable of company policies, HSE standards and PSL Work Instructions.
- Drive equipment to and from location as directed.
- Assist in rigging equipment up and down with minimal supervision.
- Assist with PCE rig up and operation under supervision
- Assist with maintenance and rebuilding of PCE under supervision
- Assemble tool strings with minimal supervision.
- Clean and maintain equipment.
- Rebuild tools used in the servicing of the well.
- Load and assemble perforating guns with minimal supervision.
- Maintain a clean shop and work area.
- Assist in the training of Trainee Operators and Operators.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Perform all duties in compliance with Customer and Company policies and procedures and applicable regulations.
- Actively participates in safety meetings to identify and address risks and hazards.
- Utilizes competency Processes to enhance job performance.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Have written and oral communication skills.
- Able to operate Mobile Cranes in a safe and controlled manner.
- Able to give and receive proper hand signals for lifting operations.
- Understand and safely perform 10K pressure control operations.
- Be able to work at heights exceeding 10 feet above ground level.
- Able to operate cranes, forklifts and man-lifts as needed.
- Be able to drive large trucks and pull trailers.
- Able to follow verbal and written directions.
- Work as part of a team.
- Able to lift and carry heavy objects.
- Able to tolerate working in outdoor conditions.
- Detailed oriented.
- Accepts diversity and is respectful of people and company property.
- Can consistently be depended upon.
- Conduct/behavior is consistently appropriate in any situation.
- Developed leadership skills.
- Knowledge of company policies, QHSE standards and PSL Work Instructions.
Minimum Required Education
- H.S. Diploma - Preferred, or
- G.E.D. - Preferred
Minimum Required Work Experience
- Minimum of 2 years - Required
Licenses and Certifications
- Valid Driver's License - Required, and
- Commercial Driver's License with HAZMAT Endorsement - Required
- Job Family Operations
- Job Function Field - Wireline
- Pay Type Hourly
- San Angelo, TX, USA