How You Will Make an Impact
WE ARE ADDING TO OUR TEAM!
A Human Resource Generalist at Reading Truck partners with HR Team and Management to formulate HR plans and support the implementation of HR and company initiatives. You will provide support in the functional areas of Human Resources including but not limited to Employee Relations, Learning & Development, Compensation, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, and Compliance.
Shift – Dayshift ** Must be able to work evening hours 1X per week**
The Nuts and Bolts
- Provide general coaching and counseling to employees in areas of HR
- Participate in developing department goals, objectives and systems
- Maintain and coordinate employee recognition programs
- Oversee and administer all aspects of Team Member onboarding and orientation process for their respective area, including but not limited to, providing and processing of new hire paperwork
- Facilitate and/or provide learning and development / training to the workforce
- May organize, assess and track employee training by partnering with operations team to support company production goals
- Assists in the administration of the performance management /evaluation program as necessary
- Maintain human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database
- Conducts exit interviews, analyzes data and makes recommendations to the management team for continuous improvement
- Three (3) to six (6) years of progressive HR Generalist experience – demonstrated knowledge in all areas of HR concepts, practices and procedures
- Manufacturing industry or background strongly preferred
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment, including Excel
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP Certification preferred
How We Make an Impact
At Reading Truck, we have more than 65 years of industry leadership in the manufacture, distribution, and enhancement of work truck bodies. We continue to experience rapid growth through our expanding network of more than 20 locations across North America.
Take the next step in your career and come get paid to play with trucks!
Some of Our Total Rewards
- We offer big company perks with small company culture:
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 10 paid holidays
- Generous Footwear, Eyewear, and Safety Equipment Discount Program
- Paid Training and Development Programs
J.B. Poindexter & Co., Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To learn more about careers with Reading Truck visit: https://www.readingtruck.com/about/careers
- Job Family Reading Truck
- Job Function Human Resources
- Pay Type Salary
- Recruitment Indicator Professional
- Reading, PA, USA