Water Heating Sales Manager
Water Heating Manager (Profit Sharing Opportunities) Plumbing Wholesaler
Hajoca Corporation is the nation’s largest privately held wholesale distributor of plumbing, heating and air-conditioning, industrial pipes-valves-fittings, pool and waterworks supplies for residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructure construction. We have approximately 400 locations, called Profit Centers, throughout the United States, representing the premier product lines in our industry.
Are you outgoing and value customer service? Are you knowledgeable and entrepreneurial? Are you a proven leader? If so, then Hajoca, would like you to join the dedicated team at our Costa Mesa location as a Water Heating Manager. Our 35 member team has been servicing the Orange County community for over 35 years offering the very best in wholesale plumbing supplies. We are a close-knit group that works together to provide the best service to both new and existing customers.
The Water Heating Manager oversees all aspects of personnel performance, sales, operation and financial performance of the water heating division. As a Manager with Hajoca your specific duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Drive Sales and achieve sales goals through the recruitment, development, training, coaching, evaluation, and management of the sales and technical team.
- Establish individual sales goals and hold salespeople accountable for achieving set goals.
- Analyze financial reports and implement strategies to increase sales, improve operating efficiencies, and increase ROI.
- Manage customer contacts and relationships so as to provide excellent customer service, build sales volume, and constantly increase customer satisfaction.
- Build relationships in the community through local marketing efforts and hosting special events to build a new and repeat customer base.
Although Hajoca is a large company, we work in a decentralized environment where each of our locations, called Profit Centers, is run by the Profit Center Manager as if it was their own small business. We give you the tools you need to succeed, investing in your personal and professional growth through targeted training programs, and reward team success through our profit sharing opportunities and generous benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- 401 (k) and retirement cash account
- Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
Skills and Experience
As a Water Heating Manager, you must be entrepreneurial, customer-focused, and service-oriented. Excellent verbal communication and strong sales skills are essential. A Manager must approach all endeavors in an ethical manner.
All interested applicants must possess:
- College degree or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 2+ years as a Sales Representative
- Minimum of 2+ years in Management
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Basic computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel)
- The ability to maintain positive relationships with team members, vendors, and customers
Our ideal candidate will also possess:
- A comprehensive knowledge of product
- Water Heater sales experience
- Water heating technical experience
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category pursuant to federal, state or local laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any such categories/status. Hajoca values diversity, equity and inclusion and this policy applies to all employment practices at Hajoca. Hajoca is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities including, but not limited to, during the application process. Please let us know if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
We are a drug free workplace. Employment is contingent upon pre-employment drug screening, and successful completion of a background investigation subject to any federal, state and local laws.
- Pay Type Salary
- Costa Mesa, CA, USA