Information Systems - Endpoint Infrastructure Engineer
Our Technology team is at the forefront of keeping our business on the front edge of the future of supply chain and distribution. We have a technology roadmap that will transform our business and we are growing our team to lead this effort.
As a key member of the Hajoca Information Technology organization, the Endpoint Infrastructure Engineer reports to Hajoca's Infrastructure Operations Manager and is responsible for technology planning and road mapping relating to all of Hajoca’s endpoint infrastructure. This position will partner closely with other technology leads across the organization to assist in building modern endpoint footprint.
- Develop and implement modern endpoint management strategy across enterprise. - Serve as the primary engineer for all client-side technologies, including laptops, desktops, endpoint Operating Systems, etc. - Identify, procure, and support client-side hardware, including laptops, desktops, and other devices. - Manage operating systems and software lifecycles including deployment, configuration, and maintenance at an enterprise level. - Perform compatibility testing of business applications to ensure availability across platforms. - Serve as the primary technical escalation point for issues that cannot be resolved by other support teams. - Recognize opportunities for process improvement; develop and implement solutions. - Manage security patching, critical updates, policy enforcement, upgrades, and software deployment for endpoints in alignment with security policies. - Evaluate new technologies and their ability to be adopted at Hajoca; develop and lead implementation. - Assist in information gathering and post-acquisition activities. Including but not limited to developing and executing a migration plan for client-side technologies. - Collaborate with other IT departments to support business goals. - Maintain effective external relationships with vendors, consultants, and service providers; leverage these relationships to ensure that the best fit solutions and resources are available to the company. - Ensure a world class customer support experience for our Profit Centers, which includes courteous responses in a timely fashion for all requests.
Education, Training, Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years of relevant IT industry experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft endpoint tools (Windows 10, Autopilot, SCCM, AD, GPO, etc.)
- Technical knowledge of products, best practices, and procedures in the endpoint space
- A proven track record of achieving results.
- 5+ years of relevant IT industry experience
- Experience administering Office 365, including SharePoint Online and OneDrive
- Experience with macOS Management via Jamf
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category pursuant to federal, state or local laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any such categories/status. Hajoca values diversity, equity and inclusion and this policy applies to all employment practices at Hajoca. Hajoca is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities including, but not limited to, during the application process. Please let us know if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
We are a drug free workplace. Employment is contingent upon pre-employment drug screening, and successful completion of a background investigation subject to any federal, state and local laws.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 10
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 2001 Joshua Rd, Lafayette Hill, PA 19444, USA