Credit - Credit Administrator
As a Credit Administrator with Hajoca your specific duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide customer service and develop relationships with internal/external customers
- Prepare credit approval packages for submitted applications, annual reviews, job accounts, & credit line increases
- Understand and interpret credit bureau reports and business credit reports
- Respond to reference requests on existing customers
- Assist in the credit analysis and credit approval process
- Assist in collateral issues
- Approve credit lines up to $10,000
- Review over credit limit reports to begin analysis of customers requiring credit line increases
- Communicate with PCM’s to understand PC exposure in relation to increased customer activity
- Conduct collection calls as requested
- Enter and maintain notes within the system for accounts contacted
- Reconcile customer statements/billings
- Provide invoice/statement documents to customer as requested
- Process refunds of credit balances
- Working on CBA (Optional)
Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- Possess a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be customer service oriented; strong desire to meet the needs of external and internal customers.
- Achieve and maintain an understanding of the credit laws utilized to collect Accounts Receivable.
- Must have leadership skills, e.g. innovative, decision maker, influence and support others.
- Must be professional; organized and able to manage work, time, and problems.
- Results oriented; focused on attaining goals and objectives.
- Associates Degree or equivalent relevant experience
- 2+ years in a customer service role
- Accounting / mathematical ability and experience
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel proficiency
- Wholesale distribution experience
- Eclipse software proficiency
Lifting Occasionally up to 30 pounds
The following movements and sense are required in this job: Hand and finger dexterity, stooping, kneeling, talking, hearing, near vision, far vision, peripheral vision, color vision, and depth perception.
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category pursuant to federal, state or local laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any such categories/status. Hajoca values diversity, equity and inclusion and this policy applies to all employment practices at Hajoca. Hajoca is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities including, but not limited to, during the application process. Please let us know if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
We are a drug free workplace. Employment is contingent upon pre-employment drug screening, and successful completion of a background investigation subject to any federal, state and local laws.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Phoenix, AZ 85044, USA