Dahl Castle Rock Plumbing Supply, a division of Hajoca (also D.B.A. Castle Rock Kitchen & Bath) would
like you to join our aggressively driven team as a full-time Driver/Warehouse Employee. Our team has been servicing the Castle Rock and the surrounding areas for over five years. We are a close-knit group that works together to provide the best service to both new and existing customers.
Pay Range: $20/hr. Full Time + Annual Profit Sharing Potential
Driver/Warehouse teammates are responsible for picking, packing and delivering customer orders. Warehouse responsibilities while not driving include: counting, verifying, receiving incoming vendor shipments and customer return material, stocking, maintaining the warehouse and documenting vendor shipping discrepancies.
As a Driver/Warehouse teammate with Hajoca your specific duties will include, but
are not limited to:
• Drive our manual transmission truck, operating it safely and in compliance with Company rules, applicable laws and regulations. Destinations include job sites, customer facilities, vendor facilities, other Hajoca locations, facilities of other wholesalers, or other locations as directed by management.
• Load the truck at the Profit Center with Dahl merchandise to be delivered. Secure the load properly so that nothing will shift, get damaged or fall from the truck. Ensure the necessary equipment to safely unload the merchandise is available.
• Understand the shipping documents that are associated with the merchandise for each delivery, and have accurate directions to each delivery destination.
• Unload correct merchandise from the truck and place it where the receiving party wants it. Obtain legible signature for all merchandise delivered per Company policy and procedure.
• Receive, count, and verify incoming shipments
• Stock the warehouse and maintain cleanliness, order and safety
• Pick materials for orders, assemble and package the materials for shipment/pick up
• Load/unload trucks and operate a forklift safely
• Monitor inventory levels and stock depletions that could impact customer service
• Maintain warehouse cleanliness, order, and safety. Remove empty cartons, pallets, and other debris. Inform immediate supervisor of safety issues.
All interested applicants must possess:
• High school degree or equivalent
• CDOT-Certified Annual physical assessment
• 1+ years warehouse or material handling experience
• The ability to learn to safely operate a forklift and other material-handling equipment
• Know of, apply, and practice safety precautions in a warehouse and material handling environment
• Outstanding customer service and communication skills
• The ability to maintain positive relationships with team members, vendors, and customers
Our ideal candidate will also:
•Have, or quickly develop, a comprehensive knowledge of product
•Possess basic computer literacy (Microsoft Word)
•Possess the drive to assist team members with other tasks as required
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category pursuant to federal, state or local laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any such categories/status. Hajoca values diversity, equity and inclusion and this policy applies to all employment practices at Hajoca. Hajoca is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities including, but not limited to, during the application process. Please let us know if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
We are a drug free workplace. Employment is contingent upon pre-employment drug screening, and successful completion of a background investigation subject to any federal, state and local laws.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Thursday, December 1, 2022
- 1733 S Perry St, Castle Rock, CO 80104, USA