Microsoft 365 Compliance Consultant
Fredericton, NB, Canada ● Halifax, NS, Canada ● Moncton, NB, Canada Req #563
Wednesday, December 28, 2022
Microsoft 365 Compliance Consultant
Who we are:
Headquartered in Atlantic Canada with offices across the United States and around the world, Bulletproof has two decades in the security business, protecting its clients’ privacy and data. The company’s footprint now includes users on six continents trusting Bulletproof to secure their identities, networks, data, and devices.
Driven by innovative, empowered and creative teamwork, we build solutions that solve business challenges and deliver overall business improvement for our global clients. At Bulletproof, we are committed to our customers, our team and our communities. Bulletproof's practices include Security and Network Operations Centers, Security Assessment & Audit, Quality Assurance and Testing, Microsoft Consulting, Managed Services, and Product Fulfillment; working together to provide true end-to-end business solutions.
Why You Should Work With Us:
At Bulletproof, our people are the core of who we are and what we do. Founded in Atlantic Canada and now operating globally, it’s our people who drive us and who bring us together. We believe that it’s through trusting and empowering our entire team, that we achieve more. Bulletproof was named Microsoft’s global Security Partner of the Year  and Four-peat Microsoft Canada IMPACT Award winner [2019-2022]. Bulletproof is proud to be a Microsoft Gold Partner with twelve gold competencies and a member of the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association. We are committed to helping our customers achieve more securely.
Bulletproof is seeking a Microsoft 365 Compliance Consultant to work on cutting edge Microsoft cloud technologies in our Information Management, Compliance, & Privacy practice. The role covers all aspects of Microsoft 365 Compliance but in this instance with a specific focus on Information Protection tools such as sensitivity labels, DLP, encryption, Records management, information governance, eDiscovery, and Privacy, and classifiers.
• Desire to learn cutting edge Microsoft technologies.
• Ability to manage projects independently.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
• Critical eye for detail.
• Critical thinker.
• Self-motivated and ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
• Ability to build strong relationships with clients and team members.
• Demonstrate the ability to provide information and ideas in a clear, comprehensive, concise, and organized manner.
• Maintains excellent time management, task planning and prioritization skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design, document, and deploy an appropriate Microsoft 365 Compliance solution based on the defined information architecture, and functional and non-functional requirements of the clients.
• Provide technical expertise regarding the unique features and constraints of Microsoft 365 Compliance.
• Work closely with developers, business analysts, security analysts, and enterprise architects to understand and master the details of a business and technology strategy.
• Participate in business development initiatives and assist with pre-sales activities for the Information Management & Compliance practice.
• Provide best practice recommendations relating to Microsoft 365 Compliance deployments and usage along with strategic direction.
Education / Experience:
• Completion of an undergrad degree in Computer Science, a recognized equivalent, or relevant experience.
• Strong Microsoft Compliance implementation experience, especially Information Protection.
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft 365 and supporting technologies.
• Knowledge of Microsoft 365 SharePoint, Teams, and Power Platform.
• A minimum of 2 years compliance related experience ideal (such as DLP).
• French language an advantage.
Knowledge should include proven strength in design, management, and troubleshooting.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Bulletproof is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Bulletproof is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- Job Family Canada
- Pay Type Salary
- Fredericton, NB, Canada
- Halifax, NS, Canada
- Moncton, NB, Canada