System Analyst - Downstream Team
9 Peach Tree Hill Rd, Livingston, NJ 07039, USA Req #188
Wednesday, March 23, 2022
Job Description (includes but not limited to):
- Work with User to analyze project requirements.
- Monitor abnormal reports generated by application and supporting systems and respond abnormalities for Manager's attention.
- Ensure data and system integrity for all application and related supporting systems.
- Improve application and supporting systems to meet team and department goals.
- Monitor application and troubleshoot system abnormalities.
- Must have regular, reliable attendance as well as the ability to work outside the require schedule and handle system problems according to SOPs.
- Troubleshoot system problems ASAP for monthly and/or daily closing.
- Test the programs to ensure that the results of system performance as they are defined.
- Ensure sufficient application system documents necessary for system design/maintenance and user training as defined by the company policy and procedure.
- Train users and reply users' questions.
- Perform additional project or jobs assigned by the manager.
- Four (4) year college degree required; MIS/Computer Science or related majors and/or advanced degree preferred.
- At least one year of programming/system analyst experience.
- Programming skills including the following computer languages: SQL and relational database logic are required; SYNON/2E, CLP, RPG, .NET, WebSmart, and HTML are plus.
- Demonstrate exceptional teamwork and customer service; behave professionally; treat others with respect and dignity.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have regular, reliable attendance as well as the ability to work outside the regular schedule as required.
- Job Family SP
- Job Function M
- Pay Type Salary
- 9 Peach Tree Hill Rd, Livingston, NJ 07039, USA