Raw Material Coordinator
Who we are
Since starting with a single family-owned artesian spring in Canada, Flow has grown rapidly. And our commitment to providing naturally alkaline, naturally delicious spring water without the plastic bottle has grown as well. As a Certified B Corporation, Flow meets the highest social and environmental standards. From our 100% recyclable, 68-75% renewable packaging to our minimal use of natural resources, Flow works to provide sustainable hydration and to protect our planet for generations to come.
Who you are:
Reporting to the Logistics Supervisor, this position will coordinate the total end to end logistics functions as they relate to Raw Materials (RM), including but not limited to: verifying inbound RM, documentation accuracy, staging RM for production as well as inventory cycle counts.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Coordinate all RM arrivals: verify shipping documentation for accuracy, labelling products with pallet labels, reporting any discrepancies to Supervisor
- Receive RM inbound shipments electronically into Flow’s ERP (Salesforce);
- Print and sort pallet labels for RM, ensure put away is done correctly and inventory locations and quantities are accurate
- Work with Production scheduler to identify RM requirements for production, stage product in designated areas and scan RM to staging area
- Perform regular cycle counts to ensure RM accuracy
- Work with Logistics Supervisor to determine appropriate storage charges to be issued to Co-packing customers
- Work with other departments to avoid and resolve service-related issues for all shipment types
- Assist the Logistics Supervisor with a variety of day-to-day tasks
- Other duties as required.
- 1-2 years of industry experience in either Logistics or Supply Chain;
- Computer Skills (Proficiency in MS, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Experience with Salesforce or other ERP systems is strongly preferred;
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and problem-solving skills;
- Superior organization and time management skills required in order to handle multiple priorities and a wide variety of tasks to meet deadlines;
- Strong sense of urgency to ensure that deadlines for reporting are met per Company policies and eCommerce site policies;
- The ability to lift up to 25lbs.
- Flow Water Aurora Plant based
- Salary range starting $45,000 to $50,000 per year
- Extended medical insurance coverage including dental and vision
- 2 weeks annual vacation
- This position will be 80% on the warehouse floor and 20% administration functions.
- Working hours from 9am to 5pm from Monday to Friday
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $45,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $50,000.00
- Job Start Date Wednesday, February 1, 2023