Manager, eCommerce & Digital Marketing
Who we are
Since starting with a single family-owned artesian spring in Canada, Flow has grown rapidly. And our commitment to providing naturally alkaline, naturally delicious spring water without the plastic bottle has grown as well. As a Certified B Corporation, Flow meets the highest social and environmental standards. From our 100% recyclable, 68-75% renewable packing to our minimal use of natural resources, Flow works to provide sustainable hydration and to protect our planet for generations to come.
Who you are
As a seasoned eCommerce professional, you are a results-driven individual whose main focus is market growth and ensuring a seamless online/in-store customer experience. You are well-versed in marketplace sales and related platforms such as Amazon and Shopify-based websites. As a highly analytical and critical professional, you are skilled in brand digital strategy, collaborating with external digital agencies to execute sales plans and manage the eCommerce P&L and budget.
What you’ll do day-to-day
- Manage the digital customer journey from start to finish, including segmentation, mapping, identifying and addressing pain points, and optimizing the user experience
- Develop and optimize the acquisition, retention, and e-commerce strategies and execution plans in collaboration with colleagues and agencies
- Develop KPIs and optimize performance around related metrics (e.g. NPS, ROAS, CTR, and AOV for first purchase)
- Lead projects that drive P&L growth through consistent and cost-effective demand generation
- Lead the planning and management of the digital/ecomm marketing budget roadmap that includes: email, paid search, paid social, affiliate marketing, online advertising, SMS, browser push and other channels as appropriate
- Develop, implement and optimize SMS marketing and Autoship subscriptions, and build the development pipeline for retention.
- Lead development of promotional schedule, content roadmap and media strategy to increase brand awareness and drive customer acquisition, creating alignment with total funnel spend and business objectives
- Use website analytics to develop customer insights, optimize customer experience, and improve conversion rates, revenue per visit, and customer retention. Optimize web merchandising to increase AOV, cross-sell, and up-sell
- Manage relationships and performance of external digital agency and 3rd party resources
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Sales, eCommerce or a related field
- 5+ years of direct response and digital marketing/eCommerce experience in an integrated, multi-channel marketing environment
- Experience with P&L management, eCommerce marketing, and website management for similar size and scale of Flow
- Experience managing membership, loyalty, subscription, or continuity programs
- Understanding of the beverage market and restrictions surrounding health and wellness products
- Pay Type Salary