Who we are
Since starting with a single family-owned artesian spring in Canada, Flow has grown rapidly. And our commitment to providing naturally alkaline, naturally delicious spring water without the plastic bottle has grown as well. As a Certified B Corporation, Flow meets the highest social and environmental standards. From our 100% recyclable, 68-75% renewable packaging to our minimal use of natural resources, Flow works to provide sustainable hydration and to protect our planet for generations to come.
Who you are
We are looking for equipment operators for our all three of our shifts! As a reliable, diligent team member – you’re looking for a new career with room to grow… while producing sustainably packaged products that are good for the planet!
What you’ll do day-to-day:
We have three types of Equipment Operators in our plant, who all have a slightly different role in manufacturing our delicious Flow products:
· Downstream Equipment (DE) Operator (starting at $17.50/hr): Monitor and fix faults in the equipment monitor raw materials supplies to ensure efficient production, and judge/prioritize downtime events.
· Filler Operator (starting at $22/hr): Ensure efficient operation of machine filling, quality output, sanitization and support equipment maintenance activities.
· Process Operator (starting at $22/hr): Operate the process aspects of lines, and supply packaging fillers with required products, measuring and weighing out ingredients while preforming quality control and technical duties.
We have each of those roles on all 3 shifts; when you apply, we’ll ask you which ones you want to be considered for:
· Morning (7am-3:30pm)
· Afternoon (3pm-11:30pm | +$0.50 shift premium)
· Night (11pm-7:30am | +$1 shift premium)
· High school diploma preferred
· Previous experience in a manufacturing plant preferred
· Availability for one or more of our usual shifts
- Pay Type Hourly