Job Title: No Experience Required' Certified Drug and Alcohol Technician - Full Time Position
Company Information: DISA Global Solutions is an industry-leading safety and compliance solutions provider with customers across the U.S. and Canada since 1986 and more than 800 team members across 30 locations. When you join the DISA family, you join an industry leader that more than 27% of fortune 500 companies use. With a rich history of IT innovation, we have more than 40,000 customers and complete more than 6 million orders each year.
DISA is proud to be a “Top Workplaces” award winner across multiple locations in 2022. We offer competitive pay, a robust benefits package, and an exciting place to work. We have a collaborative and team-oriented culture with numerous opportunities for career advancement. We host monthly appreciation events, and our internal learning and development team provides the resources for employees to engage in continuing education and training.
A Day in the Life:
• You will perform drug screen collections following DOT specimen collections guidelines. (Certification and Training Provided). Paid on the job training.
• You will perform breath alcohol testing and following DOT alcohol testing guidelines. (Certification and Training Provided). Paid on the job training.
• You will perform other collections as needed. (Certification and Training Provided). Paid on the job training.
• You will inform the Service Center Manager of all unusual circumstances surrounding all tests performed.
• You will carry a company mobile phone for scheduled time periods and performs after-hours emergency drug and alcohol testing on an on-call schedule.
• You will regularly drive a (Non-CDL) commercial vehicle to travel during your shift.
• You will perform other related duties as assigned.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Must be age 21 or over per CFR 391.11
• Has a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Has Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Is DOT Certified Urine Specimen Collector or must obtain certification within two (2) weeks from date of hire (Training Provided).
• Is DOT EBT (Evidential Breath Testing) Certified or must obtain certification within two (2) weeks from date of hire. (Training Provided).
• Will successfully obtain a DOT Health Card and meet the instructor’s minimum requirements for driver training within two (2) weeks from date of hire. (Paid for by company).
• Has hair Collection Training Certificate or must obtain within thirty (30) days from date of hire. (Training Provided)
Work Schedule: Overnight Shift. 10:00PM - 6:00AM Monday through Friday (8 hour shifts No Weekends)
Holliday on call Rotation
- Job Family Specialist
- Job Function Medical / Collections
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 100
- 10 Draper St, Woburn, MA 01801, USA
- Woburn, MA, USA