Health Screening Technician
2605 Reach Rd, Williamsport, PA 17701, USA Req #1161
Thursday, January 12, 2023
Job Title: Health Screening Technician - Driver
Summary: Provide primary support to DISA’s mobile on-site team. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
• Ability to drive, park and back up a 40+ foot trailer.
• Perform daily maintenance checks on vehicles and equipment.
• Assist with yearly scheduling of maintenance, inspections and vehicle record keeping.
• Perform on-site medical testing including but not limited to vision screening, audiometric testing, vital signs, PFT testing, fit testing, and substance abuse testing.
• Must be able to work flexible hours to accommodate employer needs
o Early morning, late night, occasional weekend
• Ability to perform physical requirement of position:
o Frequently: - stand, sit, bend, walk, operate a computer
o Lift up to 50 lbs.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Punctual and dependable
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to learn software systems
• Professional appearance
• Ability to perform duties accurately and in accordance with protocols and regulations
• Demonstrates sound decision making when dealing with client issues
• Maintains required certifications
• Adheres to corporate policies/procedures and federal/state regulations
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• CDL license preferred
• Valid Driver’s License
• Medical terminology helpful, but not required
Work Schedule: Hours Vary
Company Information: DISA Global Solutions is an industry-leading safety and compliance solutions provider with customers across the U.S. and Canada since 1986 and more than 800 team members across 30 locations. When you join the DISA family, you join an industry leader that more than 27% of fortune 500 companies use. With a rich history of IT innovation, we have more than 40,000 customers and complete more than 6 million orders each year.
DISA is proud to be a 2022 “Top Workplaces” award winner. We offer competitive pay, a robust benefits package, and an exciting place to work. We have a collaborative and team-oriented culture with numerous opportunities for career advancement. We host monthly appreciation events, and our internal learning and development team provides the resources for employees to engage in continuing education and training.
- Job Family Technician
- Job Function Medical / Collections
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 90
- 2605 Reach Rd, Williamsport, PA 17701, USA