Collection Specialist (Drug and Alcohol Testing)
517 W Noble St, Lebanon, IN 46052, USA Req #1067
Thursday, January 5, 2023
Job Title: Collection Specialist (Drug and Alcohol Testing)
Position Overview: As a Collection Specialist you will represent the company in the field and provide high quality customer service. You will perform urine drug-screen collections and breath-alcohol testing in a mobile drug testing unit.
A Day in the Life:
• You will complete urine drug screen collections (DOT & Non-DOT).
• You will complete breath alcohol collections (DOT & Non-DOT).
• You will complete oral swabbing.
• You will take hair collections.
• You will stock and clean the work area.
• You will occasionally go out of state and or have overnight travel assignments.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Is certified for drug and alcohol collections, as well as oral swabbing, and hair collection.
• Has knowledge and ability to drive automatic and manual transmissions.
• Has knowledge and ability to safely pull a trailer.
• Can work a flexible schedule (early mornings & periodic overtime).
• Has excellent customer service skills.
• Has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Is detail oriented.
• Has a High School diploma.
• Has experience with pulling a 16’ trailer or similar sized object.
• Has prior experience in the drug testing industry.
Work Hours: Monday through Friday, Hours Varies (5:00 am to 02:00 pm approximately)
Company Information: DISA Global Solutions is an industry-leading safety and compliance solutions provider with customers across the U.S. and Canada since 1986 and more than 800 team members across 30 locations. When you join the DISA family, you join an industry leader that more than 27% of fortune 500 companies use. With a rich history of IT innovation, we have more than 40,000 customers and complete more than 6 million orders each year.
DISA is proud to be a 2022 “Top Workplaces” award winner. We offer competitive pay, a robust benefits package, and an exciting place to work. We have a collaborative and team-oriented culture with numerous opportunities for career advancement. We host monthly appreciation events, and our internal learning and development team provides the resources for employees to engage in continuing education and training.
- Job Family Specialist
- Job Function Medical / Collections
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required Yes
- 517 W Noble St, Lebanon, IN 46052, USA