Client Support Representative
603 E Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA ● Indianapolis, IN, USA Req #986
Thursday, November 24, 2022
Job Title: Client Support Representative
Department: Client Services
Reports To: Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Position Summary: Serves as the first point of contact, directing calls appropriately. Ideal candidates will be outgoing, personable, comfortable with technology, and eager to represent DISA well.
Average % or time split among daily duties
50% Answers incoming phone calls and emails to answer customer questions, look up client and test information, respond to inquiries, clarify procedures, and give directions. May research information and make outbound calls as needed.
30% Perform other clerical and receptionist duties such as mailings, filing, special projects, etc.
20% Performs common administrative office tasks as sorting mail, faxing, copying, collating. etc. Performs other administrative tasks as needed.
• Experience using Microsoft Office. Particularly, Outlook, Excel and Word
• Experience In a similar role, an office environment or ability to learn the Job
• Professional appearance
• Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
• Bi-lingual speaking helpful, but not required
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
• Ability to organize. multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
One year of customer service experience in an office or call center experience.
High school diploma or GED
Physical Working Conditions (ADA)
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this Job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Physical demands: While performing the duties of this Job. the employee Is regularly required to talk. hear. walk, sit, stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms. Employee must occasionally lift up to twenty - five (25) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job includes: close vision, distance vison, color vision, peripheral vison, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is moderate
Company Information: DISA Global Solutions is an industry-leading safety and compliance solutions provider. These include drug and alcohol testing, background screening, occupational health screening, transportation compliance, and more. DISA has been servicing customers across the U.S. and Canada since 1986 and employs more than 800 team members across 30 locations.
Our entire team is committed to high quality and customer service excellence. When you join the DISA family, you join an industry leader that more than 27% of fortune 500 companies use. With a rich history of IT innovation, DISA has developed some of the most advanced platforms in our industry. These platforms support more than 40,000 customers and complete more than 6 million orders each year.
DISA offers a collaborative and team-oriented culture with monthly appreciation events, as well as competitive pay, a robust benefits package, and an exciting place to work. Our internal learning and development team also provides the resources for employees to engage in continuing education and training, paving the way for numerous opportunities for career advancement.
- Job Family Representative
- Job Function Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- 603 E Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
- Indianapolis, IN, USA