Collection Specialist for Drug and Alcohol Testing
340 Harvey Rd, Manchester, NH 03103, USA Req #1076
Thursday, November 3, 2022
Job Title: Collection Specialist
Job Overview: Performs drug and alcohol tests on donors as well as hair testing and DNA testing.
A Day in the Life:
• You will perform drug screen collections following DOT specimen collections guidelines, which includes direct observation when needed.
• You will perform breath alcohol testing using intoximeters such as the Alco-Sensor IV and RBT IV, following DOT alcohol testing guidelines.
• You will perform hair collections following Psychemedics guidelines.
• You will inform the Service Center Manager of all unusual circumstances surrounding all tests performed.
• You will carry a mobile phone for scheduled time periods and performs after-hours emergency drug and alcohol testing when needed.
• You will regularly drive a commercial vehicle to travel in NH and MA and neighboring states to perform drug and alcohol testing
• You will perform other related duties as assigned.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Must be age 21 or over per CFR 391.11
• Has a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Is a Nurse Assistant, Medical Technician, Phlebotomy or other related certifications.
• Has Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Is DOT Certified Urine Specimen Collector or must obtain certification within two (2) weeks from date of hire.
• Is DOT EBT (Evidential Breath Testing) Certified or must obtain certification within two (2) weeks from date of hire.
• Will successfully obtain a DOT Health Card and meet the instructor’s minimum requirements for driver training within two (2) weeks from date of hire.
• Has hair Collection Training Certificate or must obtain within thirty (30) days from date of hire.
• Has experience in drug testing, breath alcohol testing, pulmonary function testing or fit testing applications.
• Is Bilingual.
Working Hours: 6:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Sunday, Monday, Thursday and Friday
Weekend and Holliday on call
Once a Month Saturday Physicals
Company Information: DISA Global Solutions is an industry-leading safety and compliance solutions provider with customers across the U.S. and Canada since 1986 and more than 800 team members across 30 locations. When you join the DISA family, you join an industry leader that more than 27% of fortune 500 companies use. With a rich history of IT innovation, we have more than 40,000 customers and complete more than 6 million orders each year.
DISA is proud to be a 2022 “Top Workplaces” award winner. We offer competitive pay, a robust benefits package, and an exciting place to work. We have a collaborative and team-oriented culture with numerous opportunities for career advancement. We host monthly appreciation events, and our internal learning and development team provides the resources for employees to engage in continuing education and training.
- Job Family Specialist
- Job Function Medical / Collections
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required Yes
- 340 Harvey Rd, Manchester, NH 03103, USA