Mobile Collection Specialist (Drug and Alcohol) - Part Time
Collection Specialist (Drug & Alcohol)- Part Time
A Day in the Life:
• You will perform drug screen collections following DOT specimen collections guidelines, which includes direct observation when needed.
• You will perform breath alcohol testing, following DOT alcohol testing guidelines.
• You will perform hair collections.
• You will be driving a company truck to client testing locations.
• You will inform the Manager of all unusual circumstances surrounding all tests performed.
• You will carry a company mobile phone for scheduled time periods and performs off-hours emergency drug and alcohol testing when needed.
• You will be included in the holiday on-call rotation.
• You will perform other related duties as assigned.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Must be age 21 or over per CFR 391.11
• Has a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Has Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Is DOT Certified Urine Specimen Collector or must obtain certification within two (2) weeks from date of hire.
• Is DOT EBT (Evidential Breath Testing) Certified or must obtain certification within two (2) weeks from date of hire.
• Will successfully obtain a DOT Health Card and meet the instructors minimum requirements for driver training within two (2) weeks from date of hire.
• Has hair Collection Training Certificate or must obtain within thirty (30) days from date of hire.
• Ideal candidate would have some medical background.
Work Schedule: Two days a week. No more that 30 hours. Two 10 hours shifts.
Holiday Schedule and On Call Required
Company Information: DISA Global Solutions is an industry-leading safety and compliance solutions provider. These include drug and alcohol testing, background screening, occupational health screening, transportation compliance, and more. DISA has been servicing customers across the U.S. and Canada since 1986 and employs more than 800 team members across 30 locations.
Our entire team is committed to high quality and customer service excellence. When you join the DISA family, you join an industry leader that more than 27% of fortune 500 companies use. With a rich history of IT innovation, DISA has developed some of the most advanced platforms in our industry. These platforms support more than 40,000 customers and complete more than 6 million orders each year.
DISA offers a collaborative and team-oriented culture with monthly appreciation events, as well as competitive pay, a robust benefits package, and an exciting place to work. Our internal learning and development team also provides the resources for employees to engage in continuing education and training, paving the way for numerous opportunities for career advancement.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required Yes
- 98 N Washington St, Boston, MA 02114, USA
- Boston, MA, USA