Client Support Representative
603 E Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA ● Indianapolis, IN, USA Req #997
Monday, September 12, 2022
Job Assignment: Client Support Representative (Hybrid Work Opportunity)
Department: Client Services
Reports To: Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Company Information: DISA Global Solutions is an industry-leading safety and compliance solutions provider. These include drug and alcohol testing, background screening, occupational health screening, transportation compliance, and more. DISA has been servicing customers across the U.S. and Canada since 1986 and employs more than 800 team members across 30 locations.
Our entire team is committed to high quality and customer service excellence. When you join the DISA family, you join an industry leader that more than 27% of fortune 500 companies use. With a rich history of IT innovation, DISA has developed some of the most advanced platforms in our industry. These platforms support more than 40,000 customers and complete more than 6 million orders each year.
DISA offers a collaborative and team-oriented culture with monthly appreciation events, as well as competitive pay, a robust benefits package, and an exciting place to work. Our internal learning and development team also provides the resources for employees to engage in continuing education and training, paving the way for numerous opportunities for career advancement.
Provides a high level of customer service for respective accounts’ drug, alcohol, background screening and related services. Responds to various inquiries and requests within the framework of established client service policies
Average % of time split among daily duties
30% Answers incoming phone calls and emails to answer customer questions, respond to inquiries, clarifies procedures and gives directions. Contributes to the achievement of the client support team. Researches information, tracks down testing paperwork and consent forms, and makes outbound calls as needed.
15% Quickly resolves client issues regarding data reporting and applicable procedures. May input information, update notes, update and retrieve data using multiple proprietary data management systems to provide a timely response to the client.
10% May assist clients and new employees with collection site locations. May need to chase and track test results and process test issues. Issues Certification letters/certificates for random test results or third-party compliance.
10% Meets company performance standards, follows protocol, tracks information, and escalates potential issues. Prepares a variety of routine reports for clients.
10% Recognizes and escalates urgent issues to a Supervisor/Manager, Client Account Manager or other departments as needed to ensure the highest level of customer service
10% Maintains knowledge of Department of Transportation drug testing concepts, policies, procedures, and requirements. Researches contract terms for customers as needed.
10% May assist with new account and user set ups (Admin/Inex/VIP systems) and New account user training. Participates in audits and reconciles imports (pending list, duplicate records, supervisors missing linked records). Responsible for compliance with Federal and Controlled substance programs meeting Dept. of Transportation and client required substance abuse, background screening, and related standards.
5% Performs select duties as defined by the Client Account Manager
• Previous Customer Service or Call Center experience
• Proficient using Microsoft Office programs (word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Excellent Customer Service practices, while speaking clearly when providing information
• Ability to navigate computer applications while speaking with clients and applicants
• Initiative to answer incoming telephone calls, and make outbound calls to assist existing customers
• Ability to solve problems quickly and adapt in a fast-paced environment
• An active listener that demonstrates a friendly, upbeat disposition working with others
Bilingual (Spanish) helpful, but not required
Required Education or equivalent years of experience:
High school diploma and
Two (2) years of customer service experience,
Related Associate degree and/or four (4) years of customer service experience preferred
Travel %: None
Working Hours: Monday through Friday 7:30AM - 4:00PM
Physical Working Conditions (ADA):
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job in an office environment, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, walk, sit, stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms. Employee must occasionally lift up to twenty - five (25) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job includes: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is moderate
- Job Family Representative
- Job Function Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- 603 E Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
- Indianapolis, IN, USA