Compensation and Benefits Analyst
Cynosure is well positioned competitively to lead and transform the medical aesthetics industry. We are guided by our belief that this is a purpose-driven business, which improves patient’s lives and improves practitioner’s livelihoods.
- We are passionate about driving a healthy and growing medical aesthetics industry with leading-edge marketing which inspires consumers to engage in medical aesthetics.
- We are the leader in science-based technology which elevates the standard of care for consumers.
- We are relentlessly focused on being the undisputed innovation leader, addressing the growing demand for consumer treatments across all demographics.
- We are committed to building and strengthening our unmatched global footprint, with direct employees on five continents and in 15 countries and growing, and distributor partners serving over 130 countries.
- We put our people first and believe personal development drives business development.
- We love our customers and strive give them the leading-edge technology, service, marketing support and clinical education to improve their patient’s outcomes and to improve their livelihoods.
At Cynosure, we look for people who make an impact and encourage everyone to lead, create, and add value. In turn, we invest in our team to grow people’s careers and build upon our high-performance and culture-oriented organization. We work together as one team, winning together.
As we grow our global team, there is no better time to join us. As a market leader in medical aesthetics, Cynosure has over 25 years developing, manufacturing, and marketing products for dermatologists, plastic surgeons, medical spas, and healthcare practitioners. With the aesthetic industry’s most comprehensive product portfolio, our offerings span several categories including skin revitalization, body contouring, hair removal, and women’s health.
Our mission is to set Cynosure customers up for success shaping future leaders of the aesthetics industry and helping everyone who uses our technologies discover their version of beautiful.
Learn more about us by following our LinkedIn and Instagram sites and please visit us at www.Cynosure.com.
Responsible for the administration of employee group benefits, leave, and compensation programs. This role will interact with our providers, brokers, and employees to support existing programs, research potential changes, and provide analysis/insight regarding the effectiveness of our current policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below-mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Assesses jobs and their respective duties to determine classification as exempt or nonexempt and appropriate salary range.
- Benchmarks jobs against survey data and other market intelligence to determine competitive compensation ranges for each position.
- Prepares and maintains job classifications and salary scales.
- Prepares and presents summary reports of job analysis and compensation analysis information.
- Gathers data from market-based compensation surveys; uses spreadsheet and data analysis techniques to assess results and market trends.
- Evaluates and implements job analysis instruments and materials.
- Research employee benefits in similar industries; based on findings, recommend changes or updates to the company’s existing benefits or policies.
- Managing global benefits and new hire enrollments
- Billing Reconciliation
- PPACA Year End process
- Global leaves communication and process
- Benefits vendor escalation and point of contact.
- Partner with payroll globally to ensure leaves processed.
- Works with insurance brokers and investment planners to create competitive, cost-effective benefits packages for the organization; facilitates implementation and enrollment for insurance and retirement plans.
- Plans and communicates preferred methods and best practices for hiring, training, compensating, and evaluating employees.
- Advises management on applicable state and federal employment regulations, benefits and compensation policies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Embody and live our company Values.
☒Bachelor’s degree required
Specific Area of Study: Human Resources or related field
☒2 to 5 years relevant experience
- Extensive knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Extensive knowledge of human resource laws, regulations and best practices.
- Extensive benefit and leave administration knowledge.
- Experience administering global benefit policies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- ☒Sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- ☒Stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- ☐Lifting/pushing/pulling and carrying products weighing up to 45 pounds
- ☐Potential Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration and/or moderate noise levels.
- ☐Potential Exposure to hazardous chemicals or other materials.
- ☐Safety Shoes compliant with site specific policies/procedures must be worn in designated areas
- ☐Potential Exposure to blood.
- ☐Other (please specify)
Cynosure is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
- Job Family Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resource Information
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Massachusetts, USA