Surgical Clinical Trainer - Variable Flex - Florida
Cynosure is well positioned competitively to lead and transform the medical aesthetics industry. We are guided by our belief that this is a purpose-driven business, which improves patient’s lives and improves practitioner’s livelihoods.
- We are passionate about driving a healthy and growing medical aesthetics industry with leading-edge marketing which inspires consumers to engage in medical aesthetics.
- We are the leader in science-based technology which elevates the standard of care for consumers.
- We are relentlessly focused on being the undisputed innovation leader, addressing the growing demand for consumer treatments across all demographics.
- We are committed to building and strengthening our unmatched global footprint, with direct employees on five continents and in 15 countries and growing, and distributor partners serving over 130 countries.
- We put our people first and believe personal development drives business development.
- We love our customers and strive give them the leading-edge technology, service, marketing support and clinical education to improve their patient’s outcomes and to improve their livelihoods.
At Cynosure, we look for people who make an impact and encourage everyone to lead, create, and add value. In turn, we invest in our team to grow people’s careers and build upon our high-performance and culture-oriented organization. We work together as one team, winning together.
As we grow our global team, there is no better time to join us. As a market leader in medical aesthetics, Cynosure has over 25 years developing, manufacturing, and marketing products for dermatologists, plastic surgeons, medical spas, and healthcare practitioners. With the aesthetic industry’s most comprehensive product portfolio, our offerings span several categories including skin revitalization, body contouring, hair removal, and women’s health.
Our mission is to set Cynosure customers up for success shaping future leaders of the aesthetics industry and helping everyone who uses our technologies discover their version of beautiful.
Responsible for training customers on the safe and effective use of Cynosure devices. Provides expert clinical training in person and virtually to all members of the clinical staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Provide clinical education and support to new and existing customers in designated region. Travel may be required outside of the region as needed.
- Conduct in-person training sessions and virtual training sessions for doctors on the Cynosure portfolio of devices.
- Lead certification process for new MyEllevate doctors within region.
- Conduct training in an operating room setting for surgical clinical team.
- Attend surgeries for new customer post certification.
- Partner with the practice to understand customer needs and develop a targeted customer education strategy.
- Coordinate and manage education sessions to ensure the delivery of successful programs, in a cost-effective manner.
- Investigate and solve issues related to clinical product performance. Escalate customer satisfaction issues when they arise.
- Understand customer needs and develop customer focused education strategy to achieve optimal clinical outcomes
- Manage clinical education needs of customers and business in regional territory
- Support Clinical Support Line as needed
- Maintain consistent communication with the Regional Manager on all matters related to the region. Partner closely with sales and marketing on all customer touchpoints.
- Attend and assist in working major conventions and commercial meetings as determined by management which may include regional, national, or international travel.
- Manage regional associated administrative tasks and responsibilities (i.e. expenses, travel planning, education materials, etc.)
- Provide clinical support cross regionally when required.
- Maintain education requirements and demonstrate device competencies, as required.
- Embody and deliver the “Exceptional Everyday”
- RN, LPN, NP or PA
- Minimum of five years’ experience in the medical device industry in a clinical or education position.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with laser and energy-based systems.
- Experience in developing education materials and conducting education preferred.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Must have the ability to work independently, as well as in a team, in a very fast paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and web tools.
- Must be knowledgeable in delivering technical educational programs and in using a variety of education modalities including web based.
- Strong technical expertise and mechanical ability.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and presentation.
- Develop and maintain supportive, productive, and effective relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Possess ability to build strong relationships with customers and be responsive to their needs.
- Ability to work independently and manage own time effectively
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- ☒ Sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- ☒ Stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- ☒ Lifting/pushing/pulling and carrying products weighing up to 45 pounds
- ☐ Potential Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration and/or moderate noise levels.
- ☒ Potential Exposure to hazardous chemicals or other materials.
- ☐ Safety Shoes compliant with site specific policies/procedures must be worn in designated areas
- ☒ Potential Exposure to blood.
- ☐ Other (please specify); Travel up to 70%
Cynosure is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
- Job Family Clinical
- Job Function Clinical Training
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education Associate Degree
- Florida, USA