Strategic Relationship Manager - B2B Cross Border Payments
Strategic Relationship Manager - B2B Cross Border Payments
Bring your experience and talent to be part of a world-class commercial function within the GTM organization in Convera. We are committed to moving money for the better. Join Convera as a Strategic Customer Relationship Manager to work within the global strategic relationship management (SRM) function, assist GTM transformation initiatives, and be a customer champion!
At Convera, we are building new strategic relationship management (SRM) function to foster a culture of customer centricity and deepen our relationship with our most valuable enterprise customer/partners. We are looking for a Strategic Customer Relationship Manager to support Convera’s Enterprise SRM team.
We are looking for a growth-minded relationship manager to execute the Enterprise SRM vision. The position reports directly to the SRM Leader in Asia Pacific and will play an essential role in ensuring rigor and implementing SRM best practices.
The role will own several global enterprise accounts, both customers and partners, with global footprints. It is a global role that requires prior experiences in growing an effective scalable Enterprise Accounts for a mid-large financial services/fintech organization that delivered demonstrable value.
The manager will own critical aspects of a set of enterprise customers including Deals Processing, Relationship Management, Revenue Growth, Retention and Risk Management to accomplish both strategic and annual operating plan goals.
Ideal location for the position is Sydney. Melbourne or Singapore also considered.
- Foster a culture that supports customer centricity and enhances the lifetime value of Convera customers
- Provide professional expertise in the areas of corporate foreign exchange and payment solutions
- Monitor market information and provide enterprise customers with global economic news to help them better understand their future needs, while showing a plethora of solutions to help protect against market volatility
- Process deals on Convera’s trading platform and respond to payment inquiries through multiple channels
- Use in-depth knowledge of FX markets, commercial awareness, and excellent communication skills to help build customer trust, loyalty, and retention.
- Set a cadence for quarterly account reviews and measure account performance relative to quarterly, semi-annual, and annual growth expectations Scope and Context
- Collaborate with the customer on mutually beneficial projects, helping them meet their objectives and ensuring they get the necessary support
- Collaborate with other GTM Verticals and cross-functional teams in marketing, sales-enablement, customer success, deal desk, risks, and compliance to ensure that key clients’ needs are met
- Use a CRM solution to keep track of your communication with the account stakeholders, give everyone on the account team visibility into what's happening, and minimize duplication of effort across the team
A minimum of 5 - 7 years of relevant work experience in sales/account management in Financial Services, B2B Cross-border Payments or a Global Fintech with demonstrated success in growing and managing large customer/partners accounts while leveraging internal resources are required.
- A good working knowledge of global B2B payments, foreign exchange, and FX derivatives. Experience in FX Deal Desk is highly relevant for this role.
- Successfully demonstrated skills in planning, organization, communication, and selling.
- Ability to navigate complex accounts and build valuable relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to build internal relationships and work collaboratively in a Matrix organization
- Strong business acumen, business case, and negotiation
- Ability to use analytical skills to support a variety of clients.
- Excellent social, communication, facilitation, and presentation skills required.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, sales, or a related field
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, FX trading as well as CRM software
- The ability for up to 20% travel, including overnights is required.
Convera is the largest non-bank B2B cross-border payments company in the world. Formerly Western Union Business Solutions, we leverage decades of industry expertise and technology-led payment solutions to deliver smarter money movements to our customers – helping them capture more value with every transaction. Convera serves more than 30,000 customers ranging from small business owners to enterprise treasurers to educational institutions to financial institutions to law firms to NGOs.
Our teams care deeply about the value we bring to our customers which makes Convera a rewarding place to work. This is an exciting time for our organization as we build our team with growth-minded, results-oriented people who are looking to move fast in an innovative environment.
As a truly global company with employees in over 20 countries, we are passionate about diversity; we seek and celebrate people from different backgrounds, lifestyles, and unique points of view. We want to work with the best people and ensure we foster a culture of inclusion and belonging.
We offer an abundance of competitive perks and benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to earn an annual bonus (dependent on performance)
- Great career growth and development opportunities in a global organization
- Hybrid office / home working
- Corporate benefits
There are plenty of amazing opportunities at Convera for talented, creative problem solvers who never settle for good enough and are looking to transform Business to Business payments.
- Job Family Go-to-Market
- Job Function Account Management/Farming
- Pay Type Salary
- Job Start Date Friday, March 10, 2023
- Sydney NSW, Australia