Quality Assurance (QA) Associate – (Selenium with Java, REST- Assured) Remote
As a QA Associate with expertise in Functional and Automation Testing with Convera based in our Pune office:
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the testing of applications.
- Creating of test related artifacts such as test cases, Test data and automation test scripts.
- Reviewing of the user story backlog and requirements specifications for completeness and provide recommendations
- Defining testing approach, providing advice on prioritization of testing activity in support of identified risks in project schedules or test scenarios.
You should apply if you have:
- Typically a B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field is required
- 3 years plus experience in Functional and Automation testing
- Working knowledge of software testing methodology.
- Good Programming Skills and Automation mindset
- Solid understanding of testing principles and methodologies
- Highly proficient at debugging issues
- Experience in API testing, and Web Testing
- Experience in writing Web and API automated tests
- Excellent understanding of Automation Tools like Selenium with Java, REST- Assured or any similar tool
- Experience in Performance Testing
- The skills in writing SQL/MySQL for data validation
- Knowledge of techniques for the verification and validation of the quality of products and processes across SDLC & STLC.
- Working knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), including the ability to perform requirements tracing and validations during Quality Control testing.
Convera is the largest non-bank B2B cross-border payments company in the world. Formerly Western Union Business Solutions, we leverage decades of industry expertise and technology-led payment solutions to deliver smarter money movements to our customers – helping them capture more value with every transaction. Convera serves more than 30,000 customers ranging from small business owners to enterprise treasurers to educational institutions to financial institutions to law firms to NGOs.
Our teams care deeply about the value we bring to our customers which makes Convera a rewarding place to work. This is an exciting time for our organization as we build our team with growth-minded, results-oriented people who are looking to move fast in an innovative environment.
As a truly global company with employees in over 20 countries, we are passionate about diversity; we seek and celebrate people from different backgrounds, lifestyles, and unique points of view. We want to work with the best people and ensure we foster a culture of inclusion and belonging.
We offer an abundance of competitive perks and benefits including:
There are plenty of amazing opportunities at Convera for talented, creative problem solvers who never settle for good enough and are looking to transform Business to Business payments. Apply now if you’re ready to unleash your potential.
- Job Family Engineering
- Job Function Sales Success/Enablement
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Pune, India, Business Bay, Pune, Maharashtra, India