Customer Support Associate - Ops - Customer Service
Customer Support Associate - Fixed term
Convera is seeking a Fixed-term (7months) Client Services Associate based in Peterborough, UK. In this role you’ll facilitate a positive journey for Clients through the efficient and timely handling of pre- and post-transaction queries, driving Client satisfaction and retention.
You will be responsible for:
- Request Handling - Pre & post-transaction queries, handling client contact with a professional demeanour
- Resolve multi-channel Client transaction queries providing answers immediately where possible and escalating to Sales teams when required, to ensure delivery of responsive service to Clients.
- Utilize business and product knowledge to identify opportunities to refer to Sales teams, to meet additional Client needs and increase revenue.
- Support and encourage clients to utilize digital platforms, by demonstrating the functionality of online tools and explaining the benefits.
- Deliver, high quality, consistent interactions adhering to agreed SLAs and KPIs. Identify areas of improvement and put them forward to the team and participates in team initiatives as needed
- Support in collecting required documents from clients by proactively reaching out to clients, following a reminder process and support clients on ad-hoc questions relating to process
- Contribute towards trend analysis of calls to support strategic client experience enhancements.
- Administration and Reporting
You should apply if you have:
- Experience of working within a Client facing role. Professional telephone manner with an ability to develop rapport with external customers, excellent written and verbal communication skills; with ability to ask probing questions to understand customer needs
- Experience of working within a high-volume service delivery environment (desirable). Ability to work under pressure and ability to meet deadlines/high sense of urgency
- Experience of working with Financial Services (desirable)
- Ability to navigate a computerized data entry system and familiarity with office productivity tools e.g. MS Office
- Ability to handle objections and complaints
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and self-motivation
- Strong team player
- Ability to identify and implement ways of improving efficiency
- Ability to deal effectively with all people in a variety of roles, build and maintain supportive relationships with key business contacts, to include the forging of relationships with key stakeholders within the business
Convera is the largest non-bank B2B cross-border payments company in the world. Formerly Western Union Business Solutions, we leverage decades of industry expertise and technology-led payment solutions to deliver smarter money movements to our customers – helping them capture more value with every transaction. Convera serves more than 30,000 customers ranging from small business owners to enterprise treasurers to educational institutions to financial institutions to law firms to NGOs.
Our teams care deeply about the value we bring to our customers which makes Convera a rewarding place to work. This is an exciting time for our organization as we build our team with growth-minded, results-oriented people who are looking to move fast in an innovative environment.
As a truly global company with employees in over 20 countries, we are passionate about diversity; we seek and celebrate people from different backgrounds, lifestyles, and unique points of view. We want to work with the best people and ensure we foster a culture of inclusion and belonging.
We offer an abundance of competitive perks and benefits including:
- Market competitive monthly gross salary
- Opportunity to earn an annual bonus
- Great career growth and development opportunities in a global organization
- A flexible approach to work
- Generous insurance (health, disability, life) and retirement programs
- Paid holidays, time-off and leave policies for life events (maternity, paternity, adoption, bereavement, military)
- Paid volunteering opportunities
There are plenty of amazing opportunities at Convera for talented, creative problem solvers who never settle for good enough and are looking to transform Business to Business payments. Apply now if you’re ready to unleash your potential.
- Job Family Operations
- Job Function Customer Success
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Temporary
- Peterborough, UK