Regional Sales Manager, Netherlands
We foster a culture of inclusion by embracing diverse experiences and individuals where everyone’s authentic self is welcome. We offer supporting programs and resources that provide enriching and equitable opportunities for each person to contribute professionally and personally.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and closing direct business sales in cardiac operating and related departments within hospitals. This role must be able to train and support the surgeon and their staff in various procedures and provide support in the O.R. and during follow-up patient care as required. This position requires excellent relationship management, teamwork, and strategic planning with the Product Development team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Develop, implement, and execute a strategic sales plan for designated territory to achieve assigned targets
- Continually identify new customers, contacts, and opportunities
- Increase penetration and adoption within existing accounts to build upon and grow the base business
- Work closely with the Area Director to implement and execute strategies to achieve corporate sales goals
- Work with marketing to share industry news and trends and receive feedback of the same
- Attend industry trade shows and events as needed
- Manage your territory and track customer activity
- Responsible for understanding and satisfying the requirements for obtaining access to a hospital, healthcare system, or other client site
- Bachelor’s degree or demonstrated equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Specific knowledge and experience in working within a cardiology or electrophysiology environment.
- Must have strong clinical and sales experience and looking to grow further in a commercial setting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. The candidate must enjoy and excel at personal relationship building
- Must have the ability to adapt and grow with an evolving business environment.
- Must have strong problem-solving / trouble-shooting skills
- Must be confident, goal oriented, self-motivated and a team player
- Must have computer experience with Microsoft programs such as PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Must have the ability to travel 80% ,depending on territory size, location, and maturity
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience selling into the Electrophysiology market
- Preferably based in either Groningen/Zwolle or Maastricht/Eindhoven areas.
- Job Family Cardiac Sales Team
- Job Function Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Non Manager