Regional Territory Manager, Montreal and Atlantic Areas
AtriCure, Inc. provides innovative technologies for the treatment of Afib and related conditions. Afib affects more than 33 million people worldwide. Electrophysiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons around the globe use AtriCure technologies for the treatment of Afib and reduction of Afib related complications. AtriCure’s Isolator® Synergy™ Ablation System is the first medical device to receive FDA approval for the treatment of persistent Afib. AtriCure’s AtriClip® Left Atrial Appendage Exclusion System products are the most widely sold LAA management devices worldwide. AtriCure’s Hybrid AF™ Therapy is a minimally invasive procedure that provides a lasting solution for long-standing persistent Afib patients. AtriCure’s cryoICE cryoSPHERE® probe is cleared for temporary ablation of peripheral nerves to block pain, providing pain relief in cardiac and thoracic procedures. For more information, visit AtriCure.com or follow us on Twitter @AtriCure.
We foster a culture of inclusion by embracing diverse experiences and individuals where everyone’s authentic self is welcome. We offer supporting programs and resources that provide enriching and equitable opportunities for each person to contribute professionally and personally.
What You Can Expect to do Day to Day
The Regional Territory Manager will be prospecting, qualifying, and closing direct business sales in the cardiac department and related departments within hospitals.
· Develop, implement, and execute a strategic plan for designated territory to achieve assigned targets
· Continually identify new customers, contacts, and opportunities
· Increase penetration and adoption within existing accounts to build upon and grow the base business
· Work closely with the Country Manager to implement and execute strategies to achieve corporate sales goals
· Attend industry trade shows and events as needed
· Manage your territory and track customer activity
· Keep current on the Canadian Health Care environment
What You Bring
· Bachelor’s degree or demonstrated equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
· Must have successful track record with sales quota achievement
o Successful selling with documented results into the Cardiac surgery market, OR or Cath lab is strongly preferred.
· Must have strong clinical and technical aptitude
· Ability to travel overnight 25-50% depending on territory size, location and maturity
· Excellent oral and written communication in both English and French
· Ability to pass pre-employment background check
· Ability to pass account and hospital credentialing processes
What We Offer in Return
- Competitive salary plus bonus/commission
- Car allowance, gas and cell phone reimbursement, expense account
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
- Registered Retirement Savings plan
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin, age, protected veteran status, status as an individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law(s).
- Job Family Cardiac Sales Team
- Job Function Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree