Senior Financial Analyst
This position is responsible for providing analysis for changes to operations to ensure maximizing company ROI while meeting industry metrics. This includes pricing analysis for all new and existing contracts as well as vendor contracts. This position is expected to have business acumen to add qualitative information of external and internal factors to quantitative analysis. This position will also assist in the preparation, analysis, and distribution of the financial statement package. Responsibilities include follow-up to inquiries made regarding issued financial statements, as well as special projects assigned by management. Attention to detail and accuracy of analysis is a must!
Essential Duties & Responsibility
Other duties may be assigned.
Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital, prepares financial reports to summarize current and projected company financial position
- Reconcile any client focused balance sheet accounts to ensure in line with contract, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and expectations based on the industry/operations
- Ensure that processes at all times have appropriate internal controls
- Review monthly invoicing to ensure compliance with contract
- Analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately
- Develop integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations
- Assist in the month-end closing and distribution of monthly financial statements
- Serve as liaison to program directors, assisting them with forecasting and P & L related service issues
- Serve as a contact to senior leadership to provide additional pro-formas and ad hoc analysis
- Understand accounting system and other financial tools to make updates as needed to meet the changing demand of the business
- Complete all cycles of the forecasting process
- Determine pricing for new and existing business; work with competitive pricing models and develop business proposals that take into account current environment and future changes based on contract length and industry dynamics
- Perform detailed financial statement analyses, including discussions on various issues
- Identify trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management
- Complete quarterly compliance reporting
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions
- Investigate errors and adjust journal entries as necessary
- Assist with accounts receivable and special projects as necessary
- Assist with internal and external audits (i.e. financial, benefit plan, workers compensation, bank audits, client audits, etc.)
- Regular attendance, punctuality and adherence to agreed-upon schedule of availability are conditions of employment and essential function of this position.
Although this position will not have responsibility for direct reports, the position requires active leadership in daily interactions with the program directors. The financial analysts provides the tools, insight and understanding of billing mechanisms to help manage the forecast, financials and billing in conjunction with the program director. This position also requires active leadership in the way of supporting strategic initiatives as well as active personal development and application of Six Sigma methodologies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written business communication skills. Ability to establish rapport, builds relationships and loyalty with external and internal customers and coworkers.
Advanced skills in the development of financial analysis.
Highly self motivated with the ability to prioritize complex, diversified responsibilities, multi task effectively and execute tasks with a sense of urgency with minimum supervision. Strong organizational, time management and planning skills. Ability to remain focused and productive while working under pressure. Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Strong analytical skills, logical decision making and troubleshooting skills with the ability to problem solve in a timely and effective manner. Exercises good judgment.
Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality by handling sensitive and private client and customer information in accordance to Alta Resources and Client's policies and regulatory requirements.
Ability to work with ambiguity embraces change and is flexible to the needs of the business and team.
Proven ability to meet deadlines and key metrics, and deliver results in a fast paced, ever changing, global environment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance plus a minimum of 5 or more years of public accounting or related corporate experience required.
Neenah, WI | Brea, CA | Fort Myers, FL | Pasig City, PH | Belize City, BZ | Mexico City, MX
- Pay Type Salary
- Ft. Myers, FL, 12600 Gateway Blvd, Fort Myers, Florida, United States of America
- Neenah, WI, 120 N Commercial St, Neenah, Wisconsin, United States of America