Consumer Inbound Program Client Support Leader
The Client Support Leader will play a pivotal role in achieving Alta Resources’ vision and Strategic Mandates by delivering professional, quality, and “best in class service” to our clients and their respected customers using a multi- faceted, leadership style that reflects the culture and philosophies of Alta and our clients.
This position manages activities within the Alta Resources global organization by achieving and exceeding performance metrics creates and maintains a highly motivated and skilled team, efficiency, and economy of operations. This leader will manage and/or assist in interviewing, scheduling, training, customer/employee escalations, metrics, data analysis, reports, budget, special projects, conference calls/meetings, and launch of client initiatives.
Essential Duties & Responsibility
Other duties may be assigned.
- Oversees the direction, supervision and day to day activities of up to 6 exempt individuals within a service center, sales, or operations environment. Leads and coordinates work assignments and activities, performance metrics, attendance monitoring, and quality in accordance with Alta’s policies and applicable legal requirements, compliance and regulations. Work closely with client while managing client expectations and projects.
- Administration support role for identified CRM technology. Point of contact of licent and third party CRM business administration, system administration, and overall subject matter expert on CRM system.
- Manage non-frontline team members with specialized skillsets in system administration, knowledge management, escalations and social back-end processes.
- Consistently meet performance expectations. Leads in motivating and encouraging staff to achieve goals. Provides coaching, guidance, and development to team member to improve or advance performance and ensures appropriate parties are engaged through to resolution. Proactively ensures performance meets and exceeds metrics that are required per our client.
- On a regular basis, assess onsite staff performance as per Alta and program guidelines, expectations, and goals. Complete performance corrections to address performance, attendance and policy infractions. Conducts annual performance reviews within expected deadlines.
- Recruit, interview, hire and train new employees. Responsible for on-going training as needed. May lead or assist in the training of all new employees under the direction of and in cooperation with the Alta and/or designated program trainer.
- Manages, maintains and processes work schedules, updates attendance tracking, upkeeps employee records, approves timesheets, monitors PTO and other employee and business related reports. Provides high attention to detail and accuracy to all pertinent paperwork and records.
- Responsible for the documentation of processes currently in place or the creation of new processes utilizing Alta’s Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Expertise in systems and processes and providing leadership and direction across all of the client team regarding them.
- Plan, conducts and/or participates in team and program meetings to communicate and support client’s objectives and provide Alta Resources updates. Has weekly or ongoing regular meetings with clients, employees, and other department and leadership meetings.
- Takes the initiative to grow and develop in a leadership capacity and consistently upgrade program knowledge.
- Builds relationships and works closely with client, direct reports, Alta co-workers, and all levels of the organization in a positive manner to supply necessary updates and reporting as needed. Develops relationships within the supporting business units to help resolve issues related to team members (e.g., IT, Human Resources, Quality, etc..). Builds cooperative relationships with fellow team leadership by preparing and sharing ideas, inviting and accepting cooperative feedback to improve team processes and performance management.
- Remains visible and approachable to all employees on the team. In conjunction with other team leadership, works to retain performing employees.
- Recommends improvements to management in service, product, procedures, and/or packaging to support operational excellence or to prevent future issues of a similar nature.
- Assist with client interaction, business development, special projects and additional tasks for or assigned by Client and/or Program Director. Meets with Program Director on a regular basis to discuss plans and strategies. Meets deadlines in completed delegated tasks as deemed appropriate by supervisor.
- Regular attendance, punctuality and adherence to agreed-upon schedule of availability are conditions of employment and essential function of this position.
Supervises and carries out leadership responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, retaining, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing and resolving issues. The position also requires active leadership in the way of supporting strategic initiatives as well as personal development and application of Six Sigma methodologies. All leadership positions are expected to attain Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Demonstrates an ability to be a self-starter and to lead, develop and train personnel in a high performing, diversified, every changing, team based, global environment. Displays a high level of confidence, enthusiasm and a proactive, positive attitude with the desire to succeed, motivate and develop teams, and exceed client expectations. Has a passion to lead and serve others.
Professionally and effectively interact with diverse backgrounds and perspectives, while demonstrating advocacy and a genuine interest in team members, direct reports and others while maintaining an open line of communication. Provides clear expectations, feedback and recognition. Proven ability to retain employees, customers, and/or clients.
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written business communication skills. Ability to establish rapport, lead, coach and motivate, builds relationships and loyalty with external and internal team, clients and leaders, and remains tactful when communicating negative information. Demonstrates the ability to effectively present information, give presentations, and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and staff.
Demonstrate an ability to display patience, empathy, active listening skills, and stress management while ensuring internal staff and client needs are fulfilled in a timely and satisfactory fashion. Proven ability to adapt coaching styles to provide positive as well as negative feedback. Provide constructive feedback that is specific and encourages employees to perform at an optimal level at all times.
Highly self-motivated with the ability to prioritize complex, diversified responsibilities, multi task effectively and execute tasks with minimum supervision. Strong organization and time management skills. Ability to remain focused and productive with tasks. Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Solid logical decision making and troubleshooting skills with the ability to problem solve in a timely and effective manner. Exercises good judgment. Takes ownership of issues or questions and will escalate problems to the appropriate person and follow up accordingly to the client. Knows when to involve upper management. Demonstrates skills at analyzing trends and assist in creating action place that determine a solution.
Manages expenses in line with departmental budgets and corporate business conditions. (If applicable)
Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality by handling sensitive and private employee, client and customer information in accordance to Alta Resources and Client's policies and regulatory requirements. Carries out responsibilities in a fair, ethical and non-discriminatory manner and ensure that staff follows these same guidelines.
Enforces and supports all company policies and procedures. Fully support the company's commitment to safety and the environment and strive to maintain a clean, healthy and safe workplace.
Proven ability to meet deadlines and key metrics, work independently, as a leader and team player, and deliver results. Embraces change and is flexible to the needs of the team and business. Demonstrates the ability to support or lead in change management.
Ability to accept and apply coaching and feedback from leadership.
Proven track record of reliability and a strong work ethic is a must.
Must have the ability to travel as necessary and a personal credit card with an available credit limit for expenses which are reimbursed
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent degree (GED, HSED required). Bachelor's degree in a business related field is preferred.
Two years leadership experience is required. Experience working in a call center, customer service, sales, training environment preferred.
Experience with SaaS/Cloud based technology administration
TECHNOLOGY SKILL BASE
Proven ability to quickly learn complex program and product knowledge, experience working on a PC, accessing and navigating multiple software applications in a Windows environment while talking to the customer on the phone via a headset at the same time is required. Intermediate to Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft Suite, primarily in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and Customer Relationship Management software, such as Sales Force, or other client designated software is required. PeopleSoft and/or SharePoint experience is a plus. Keying data entry efficiently and accurately with proficiency in typing/keyboard is required. Polished leadership demeanor, tone and etiquette is required.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, musical notes, etc.) in its most difficult phases. Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
Alta Resources is an equal employment opportunity employer.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The environment for which this position functions contains scents and fragrances related to product samples that are necessary to have on site in order to complete the essential job functions of this position or others positions within the same area. Due to the nature of this work individuals are required to be on-sight during hours designated by the Client, however, the occasion will arise when the employee must be off-site due to business functions.
Neenah, WI | Brea, CA | Fort Myers, FL | Pasig City, PH | Belize City, BZ | Mexico City, MX
- Pay Type Salary
- Neenah, WI, 120 N Commercial St, Neenah, Wisconsin, United States of America