Customer Care Rep
Alta Resources is Hiring!
The Customer Care Representative position provides professional, quality, and "best in class" service for existing or prospective customers by using a conversational and consultative approach that reflects the culture and philosophies of Alta and our clients. This position will involve work activities in many capacities including, but not limited to: inbound and/or outbound phone calls, email, chat, letter, fax, mail and sample fulfillment, data entry, surveys, validation of orders, and social media. Additional duties may include updating reports, assisting in the final testing of new surveys and processes, and some data analysis. This role is responsible to facilitate, analyze and resolve any customer issues, provide product support and/or investigate questions or follow up to resolve those concerns in an accurate and timely manner to ensure customer retention and loyalty.
• Serves as a company ambassador by delivering a high level of professionalism and quality through the delivery of exceptional customer service and support by utilizing strong verbal and written communication skills and effective telephone techniques.
• Builds relationships and rapport with customers through a conversational and consultative approach.
• Identifies potential sales opportunities with customers regarding their product needs, or up selling related products.
• Troubleshoots and problem solves customer's issues or concerns by providing solutions, recommendations, replacements, gathering of sensitive information, and/or detailed product information with a sense of urgency while using a positive and empathic approach at all times.
• Completes, maintains, and processes pertinent paperwork and records with a high attention to detail to ensure accurate data is entered in CRM, client systems, and other technology as needed. Additional duties may include balancing of orders, updating reports, assist in the final testing of new surveys, and some data analysis.
• Completes daily tasks within pre-established timelines by appropriately prioritizing multiple tasks within or across projects or cross functional teams with minimal direction from management.
• Meets all identified team and client performance metrics, goals and deadlines in a fast paced, ever changing, high performing team based environment. Provides back up support to other teams as needed.
• Takes the initiative to obtain and consistently upgrade product knowledge.
• Recommends improvements to management in service, product, procedures, and/or packaging to support operational excellence or to prevent future issues of a similar nature.
• Reports any training needs or system error/discrepancies to the supervisor.
• Completes other tasks as deemed appropriate by supervisor.
• Regular attendance, punctuality and adherence to agreed-upon schedule of availability are conditions of employment and essential function of this position.
MINIMUM COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
Education: At least two years of college required or completion of a vocational course, preferably in Customer Care.
Work Experience: At least one year of call center experience required.
• English proficiency required. Teams require conversational English. This includes the ability to articulate thoroughly through written and verbal English.
• Proficient with various software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and internet navigation.
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English.
• Exceptional listening skills are a must.
• This individual must also possess a high level of problem-solving skills, strong interpersonal and oral communication skills, and strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
• Must be highly self-motivated and directed with the ability to prioritize and execute tasks as well as the ability and comfort in working in a fast paced environment.
• Must also have the ability to work in a team environment and be a team player.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines